Ask
    arjay225 Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Mar 13, 2008, 09:18 PM
    Slim or original psp
    Which is beter.slim or da origina ones?
    ISneezeFunny Posts: 4,175, Reputation: 821
    Ultra Member

Mar 13, 2008, 09:34 PM
    Functionality wise, they're exactly the same. So if you want something you can just carry easily in your cargo pocket or bookbag, then the one's the choice for you.

However, I have heard of kids dropping the slim ones easily.
    czerno Posts: 76, Reputation: 6

Mar 15, 2008, 08:30 PM
    The new slims do have a couple new features. One is the ablity to use component cables to hook up to a hdtv and play and I've also heard of a TV tuner add on coming out (possibly, its out in japan) that only the slim will support.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

PSP Downloading Music from PSP internet [ 2 Answers ]

Is it possible to download music from your PSP's internet? If so what are the best sites to do that w/?

Too slim? [ 16 Answers ]

Hey.. I'm 15 years old boy and I've got a problem. I am 176cm high and weight 62kg. I look really slim compared with my school mates. They are all good looking while you can see some bones on the front of my chest. I think I am well built: I train volleyball, and got well built muscles but they...

I'm slim [ 4 Answers ]

Hi! I am 15 years old guy. I have a problem with my weight.. I am cca 175 cm high and have 58 kg.. I am doing exercises every day and eat a lot (I really do eat a lot - my friends are wondering how can I be so slim). Some bones are seen on my chest (I don't know how to call them) and I have a...

Slim please -- not muscular [ 2 Answers ]

I have a bit of flab around my triceps area and when I rest my arm against the side of my body it looks large and it's driving me crazy. I also have a bit of flab at my inner thigh but I'm pretty sure its lessening as I do daily about 50 squats, 25 in morning, 25 at night. Am I working out...

View more questions Search