Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    eswarkumar Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 13, 2008, 08:54 PM
    Anybody from Everest Consulting Group filed for H1B - Successful/QUERIED
    Hi,
    I have filed my h1b with Everest Consulting Group(Everest Consulting Group Inc.) and was issued with 221(g) form in Embassy.
    Its been more than 4 months since I was queried. I am continuosuly asking Everest people to prepare the relavent documents and send it to me. But no reply from Everest Consultancy.

Is there anybody who filed their H1B with Everest Consulting Group, was queried/successfully stamped or still waiting for the documents from Everest, reply to this.
    I came to know that SummitWorks(SummitWorks) is a sister concern of Everest Consulting. If anybody filed their h1b with this consultancy, reply.

If anyone knows who is the right person in Everest to resolve my issue, give me the details.

CAN SOMEONE HELP ME TO RESOLVE THIS ISSUE.

Please reply.
    NoManLand Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 4, 2008, 12:46 PM
    Everest Consulting Group Inc.is is not a good company.
    Mostly they don't have a single direct client.
    Processing your visa from Everest Consulting Group Inc us big risk.
    I recommand not to go with such companies.

They always keep your 15 days salary buffer with them when you are working. They never pay on bench. They also operate by name of Mount Consulting group.
    sanjeebsw Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 17, 2008, 02:23 PM
    The above person may be right that they don't have direct client but they have good marketing people. They have so many people working in US. Nothing to worry much once you get stamp then continue with them.. once you come here you can change the company if you don't like.. for your information I have been working them since 2002... so don't woory and try to get the passport stamp done. Thanks
    sanjayH1B Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 7, 2008, 11:28 PM
    Hi Sanjeev ,

This is sanjay. I proceed my H1 B from everest ,chennai. Can you please let me know how is this company ? Do they give salary on bench ?

Please send me some info on [email protected] .

Please send to me , I need it ASAP. I am near to book my visa date

Please also let me know your contact id .

--- Sanjay

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Group - A & Group-T shares [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I just want to know what are Group-A shares & Group-T shares and what we mean by that. On what basis this groupings are done

Wrong Tax form filed by f-1 student. Filed 1040 instead of 1040NR. [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I am in a dilemma and I will really appreciate your help. I am a student/f-1 visa holder (non-resident alien). Last week I used an online website (File my taxes for FREE! with FreeTaxUSA) to file tax returns and realized that the website used Form 1040, and PA-40 - 2007 (for...

What do I need for Consulting business in CA? [ 1 Answers ]

I am thinking about starting a consulting business in Ca. I would be helping construction type businesses with their Air Quality Registration paperwork. I am wondering if I just need a fictitious business name statement? Will I need to be bonded for this type of business? Thank you.

Filed 1040 in 2005 instead of 1040NR: Which form should be filed for 2006? [ 7 Answers ]

Hi, I came to the US in Fall 04 and since then have been continuously on an F-1 student visa. I filed form 1040NR-EZ for 2004, but for 2005 I hired a CPA who (without informing me) filed a 1040 on my behalf. In there, he claimed an education credit (or something to that effect) which effectively...

View more questions Search