Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    luvabubble Posts: 33, Reputation: 1

Mar 13, 2008, 02:14 PM
    What happens after pregnancy?
    I'm only 18 now so I am not thinking of having a baby any time soon. Though I have no idea when to have a baby (before its too late) and what will happen after a have a baby.

Well at the moment I have just finished my schooling and just started my career in real estate. Ive been with my boyfriend since well FOREVER and we love each other very much, and we haven't been on very many holidays and we are now currently buying a house.

If I was to have a baby now what will happen to my
    JOB
    RELATIONSHIP WITH MY BOYFRIEND
    SOCIAL LIFE
    MY FUTURE
    MY BODY
    CAN A BABY RUIN YOUR WHOLE LIFE?

??

What age is a good age for a girl to have a baby without her looking like one of those 15 year old girls with a pram? I was thinking 22??

Cheers
    nicki143 Posts: 187, Reputation: 22

Mar 13, 2008, 02:16 PM
    When it feels right for you.
    A baby does not have to ruin your life if you are ready for it and it is planned.
    ang8318 Posts: 299, Reputation: 27

Mar 13, 2008, 04:49 PM
    I honestly do not believe that age matters that much. It depends on where you are in your life. My husband and I are 25 and we have our first son, he is three months old now, and our lives have changed quite a bit, but not for the worst. Some things that we had to give up, late nights out, going away/out on a whim etc, were well worth it. I can't imagine my life without him. As nicki143 said a baby does not have to ruin your life, I think that my baby has made my life awesome!
    nicki143 Posts: 187, Reputation: 22

Mar 14, 2008, 02:46 AM
    I work still go out with friends and find time for me

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Possible pregnancy [ 1 Answers ]

My girlfriend and I had sex the but she has had her period once since. However she has seemed to skip this month, is it possible she could be pregnant?

How far along is she in her pregnancy [ 5 Answers ]

My wife's last period was on August 27th 2007 and when we had our ultrasound on Nov.2 2007 the technician told us she was 10 weeks pregnant by the mesherments of the baby. Now when I go online and I check how far am I pregnant calender it says she is only 11 weeks pregnant that doesn't add up...

About pregnancy [ 8 Answers ]

I had some spotting on oct 15 and had normal period on 18 th oct. I had some very light spotting on 9th nov and nothing after that. Today on 14th Nov I am bleeding lightly. What can it be?

Pregnancy [ 1 Answers ]

I had unprotected sex couple of times before my first day of period on 9 Dec 2006.As I was doubtful about myself being pregnant I had taken Norlevo,emergency contraceptive pill.During my this period I had normal bleeding. Right after 20 days of this period, on 29 Dec I had another period in which...

Pregnancy [ 3 Answers ]

I had my period on September 29 which was 8 days late and it's the October 30th and I have cramps and sore breast can I have gotten pregnant last month and still got my period

View more questions Search