Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    chrisandfred43 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 13, 2008, 01:52 PM
    One way cruise to Australia
    Is it possible to get a one way cruise from England to Australia or visa versa around oct/nov 2008. Hope someone can help with site or phone no info. Many thanks in anticipation.
    nicki143 Posts: 187, Reputation: 22

Mar 13, 2008, 02:23 PM
    Not that I have seen the only wasy really for cruises in Australia is to fly there then druise around australia.
    If you want to cruise there the only thing is a world cruise which of course not only includes Australia but everywhere else

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Going on cruise while on probation [ 5 Answers ]

I was just wondering can you go on a cruise while you are on pobation.My husband got pulled over for a dui and he is on probation for 3 years.It is over January of 2009 and we are suppose to go August of 2008.Do you think he could go.

Cruise weddings [ 5 Answers ]

My hunny and I are thinking about getting married while on a cruise. My family has never been anywhere outside the US aside from Canada, and my parents are getting up in years. I want them to experience the Caribbean and a cruise. The only way to get the family together on one is to plan something...

One way cruise ticket [ 1 Answers ]

I am looking for a cruise ship that will accept a passenger ONE WAY, to Puerto Rico. I am not that interested in a cargo ship (but can't find one anyway), but want to go one way from NYC to P.R. since I will be staying there for good and do not plan on returning. Would it create a problem to book...

View more questions Search