Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kathys Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 13, 2008, 01:19 PM
    Using Prell shampoo to fade hair color
    I was just wondering when you recommend to use the prell or clarifying shampoo with a few drops of dawn and then leave it on, do you apply this to dry hair?
    PrettyLady Posts: 2,765, Reputation: 332
    -

Mar 13, 2008, 06:18 PM
    Use Prell or clarifying shampoos on wet hair. It's best to shampoo your hair while you're taking a shower. You can use a few drops of dish detergent with your shampoo to help exhilarate the fading process. After you wash you hair, apply a conditioner afterwards to moisturize and soften your hair.
    sgr11 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 16, 2009, 04:02 PM
    Yeah, I need help fading my hair to. I couldn't tell until my roots started soming back but I need it to fade. Will anything really truly work? I need to know from people with experience

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What color would my hair fade into.. [ 7 Answers ]

Ok well... I heard that Prell shampoo works well. See... I experiment with my hair often. My hairstylist, Carlos, and me decided I could go a shade and a half brighter in my red because it was fading fast. I was scared to do the whole head so I higlighted it... and because of that, I did not dye my...

Best anti dandruff shampoo for color treated hair [ 5 Answers ]

I have a lot of dandruff I also color my hair, is there any good anti dandruff shampoo which is safe for color treated hair:)

Artech Hair color shampoo [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I used Artec color depositing shampoo thinking it would wash out in 1 shampoo (like the brown hair mousse). My blonde/light brown highlighed hair is now red... can you please let me know if this shampoo has semi-permanent or permanent color? I used the chocolate brown shade. I've washed my...

Shampoo for color treated hair [ 3 Answers ]

Hey, I have a quick question. I dye my hair red - it's more of an orange/copper color, really. I do it myself, but when I had it done in a salon a few months ago, the woman who did it sold me the Aveda shampoo/conditioner for copper hair, which is really good for keeping the color in but really...

View more questions Search