Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jojo9090 Posts: 76, Reputation: 1

Feb 22, 2009, 07:53 AM

Hi,
    Hav you guys been using the soap as well, or just the cream?
    honeybee325852 Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Aug 19, 2010, 07:03 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by so sexy View Post
    As you all may have seen Funky mommy has a new cream. I personally have never used any of her prodcts. This cream sounds ok. I want to find a few guinea pigs to try out this product with me. We all have different skin tones and textures sooooooo I think it would be great for some of us to start this challenge together. Come on guys, lets do this.

1. SO SEXY
    I am wanting to try this product, but I am first going to look around at reviews before I purchase it, So Sexy did you already try the product? How did it work? And has anyone else tried this product?

Aug 19, 2010, 07:04 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by UltraSparks View Post
    I've stopped using it...it seemed to work at first then all it did was make my face pinkish.
    How light did your skin get?

Aug 19, 2010, 07:06 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by UltraSparks View Post
    Hey Simply Jane I just ordered the Gluta-C cream today , and I was wondering how long does one jar of cream last?
    Did you purchase it from funkymommy.net?
    so sexy Posts: 532, Reputation: 12

Aug 23, 2010, 07:02 AM

It made my skin really really red

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Guinea Pigs and Mites [ 6 Answers ]

I have five guinea pigs and there is a possibility that they all have mites. I have taken one to the vet in the past for mites, back when I only had one, and they treated with Ivermectin. I want to know if there are any other things that I can do at home. I know you can purchase Revolution online,...

1 of my guinea pigs died. [ 4 Answers ]

I had two guinea pigs. One male one female. Both 3 years old. The male died today and we are considering getting another pig to keep the female company. Is this a good idea? Please help!! :(

Lice/Mites in Guinea Pigs [ 1 Answers ]

I know that Ivermectin can be used topically on guinea pigs for lice & mites. Is, I have Ivermectin 1% for Cattle/Swine (I use it on goats). Is this also safe for guinea pigs, topically behind ears and on rump? Thanks for your help!

Do rabbits EAT guinea pigs? [ 6 Answers ]

Do rabbits EAT guinea pigs? Because I HAD a rabbit and a guinea pig But one morning the guinea pig suddenly disappeared I was very worried and thought it just ran away SOMEHOW>>. It was in a proper cage Anyway then next the rabbit ran away And I'm not sure if they're still even alive But...

Guinea Pigs [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I am 9 yrs old and today my piggie (Lucy) had babies. We moved her out of the cage with the other girl piggie (haha) when I noticed that Lucy looked like a pear. I was going to have my mom take her to the vet today but when we woke up we called her (the vet) to bring her in. It was at...

View more questions Search