Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    NoNameMaddox Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Feb 1, 2006, 02:55 PM
    A Million Little Pieces
    Has anyone read this book?

If so, what was your opinion of it?

Did he have the right to lie and elaborate things and still classify it as a memoir?
    Zipper Posts: 116, Reputation: 8

Feb 14, 2006, 09:01 AM
    Haven't read it but I suspect if he hadn't had Oprah pushing it there would have been no fuss at all.
    All memoirs are personal recollections and are subject to embroidery and mistakes, the shame is that so many addicts had been moved and inspired by the book to get their $hit together and now feel more than a little betrayed.

The book shops are full of memoirs and autobiographies that are selective in their memories and partisan in their recollections.
    anothersadmom Posts: 9, Reputation: 4

Mar 8, 2008, 09:39 AM
    I thought it was a very compelling book and I could have cared less what parts (if any) were enhanced. I was more ashamed Oprah chastising this man on TV more than I was of his work.

It gave great insight into the world of addiction and helped many addicts as well as their families understand so many things.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Need to splice corian pieces together [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, I have several pieces of corian window sills , and I need some good info on spicing them together to make one long one , can I biscut join them? could I dowel them? any info would be appreciated , and will I have to refinish the top to hide the seams or splices?? I've worked consrtuction for...

Noritake China Pieces [ 2 Answers ]

:o Hello~ I have this old Noritake China Pieces from before 1948.. But I can't find any info about it I tried all china websites I could find with no luck I tried replacements.com, I have a house with 5 kids and 3 dogs and have broke 2 pieces already. Do you know a good China Website Or...

Found 6 million year old ? [ 11 Answers ]

I was told I found a 6 million year old piece of oak . It ways aprox 45lbs I was told this is rare it was found in gainsville fla. It is white and grey in color. I leave it in my flower garden could it be worth anything

Bridal head pieces... [ 2 Answers ]

Apart from a veil and a tiara, does anyone have any ideas about bridal headpieces that aren't too out there? My hair is really curly, so it should be quite simple - but the wedding isn't traditional enough for a veil... So, I was thinking about a fascinator, but all the ones that I've found...

View more questions Search