Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    necrowley Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 5, 2003, 09:33 PM
    Forms for divorce
    Ok... Need to get a divorce.. And I have to write up the forms myself.. Need to know where I can get samples of petition for dissolution of marriage and whatever else follows.. Links to free sites would be helpful.. Or samples of the petition would be greatly appreciated!

Any advice on this please! :)
    tnjcap1 Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Jan 9, 2003, 04:21 PM
    forms for divorce
    Try going to a office depot or staples if you have one where you live. If you don't have one you might be able to find them on their web site.
    speedball1 Posts: 29,301, Reputation: 1939
    Eternal Plumber

Feb 7, 2003, 01:10 PM
    forms for divorce
    I might just be able to help. Self-Service Legal Center: Court FormsDivision of State Court Administration Lilia Judson Executive Director Anthony Zapata Staff Attorney Court Forms Forms are printed documents with spaces where you can insert information. Forms DO NOT explain the law and may not provide all of the
    www.state.in.us/judiciary/selfservice/forms.html
    Just click on the link or paste it up on your address bar. Good luck, Tom
    chaz1797 Posts: 79, Reputation: 2

May 16, 2003, 02:55 AM
    forms for divorce
    Just go to your local city hall and ask for forms on divorcing yourself... they come with detailed instructions on what to do and what your fee will be. Best of luck and God bles

Chax :)
    Scorpio848 Posts: 36, Reputation: 4

Aug 27, 2004, 08:20 AM
    forms for divorce
    All courts have legal aid for those who can not afford a lawyer. Go to the court house and ask where it is. Not only will they give you the forms you need, but they will explain how to fill them out. I used them for my first dicorce.
    Good Luck

Scorpio

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Two w2 forms? [ 2 Answers ]

Hello I changed status from F1 to H1b (h1b started oct 2005) and I know now that I can file 1040NREZ and 8843. I received a W2 from my university for one pay check that I got in January 2005 and I have a w2 from my current employer as well for the paychecks during rest of 2005. How do I...

Tax forms [ 7 Answers ]

Dear Atlanta Tax expert, I am a F1 student on OPT (expires Jan 07), I am going to join a company by next month, which has already filed for my H1. I am right now working short term for a company which is going to pay me till the time I join the new company I mentioned before. They are going to...

Forms [ 1 Answers ]

I'm a student with an F1 visa in Mass. And was wondering which forms I need to fill. I work as a teaching fellow in my university.

H1B - 2 W2 forms. [ 3 Answers ]

I changed my job in October 2005 and received W2 from both, my new as well as old employer. I have been in US for more than 2 years now and as per the definition of "Resident" based on "Presence Test" I qualify to be a resident of USA. My question is, filing my tax return will be as simple as going...

No W2 forms [ 2 Answers ]

Does anyone know how I can file a state tax return without w2 forms I sent a 4506 form to IRS requesting copies. They sent my check back and said this info was unavailable due to 7 years had past and they no longer have these records. I lost all personal papers in a tornado. I can't remember all...

View more questions Search