Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Lisa Moyes Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 13, 2008, 08:14 AM
    I want to find my bith father
    I want to know how I can find my birth father for free,I have never met him however I do have some information about him.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Mar 13, 2008, 08:19 AM
    OK, give us that information, to include name, last known area to have lived, any ideas of @ age. And some of our people are pretty good at finding others.

And if not, we may, after we know where you are at, have some ideas

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Find my father [ 4 Answers ]

I need help in finding my father. Everywhere I turn people want to charge me loads of money for their so called 'help'. I have found out where my father was up to 1978 but after that he has disappeared. He is not registered on any electoral rolls and I don't know what to do now ! His name is...

Trying to Find My Father [ 20 Answers ]

I have not seen or spoken to my father in a great number of years. I am trying to find his phone number but no luck. His name is Erick Michael Grap. (could go by Rick possibly). His wife's name is Diane Kay Grap. His last known location is either Rocky Mount, NC or Tucumcari, NM. ...

I am trying to find my father [ 4 Answers ]

I am 20 years old and I have never met my father. All I know is that his name is theodore joseph scott. He is around 45 years old and he has 2 other daughters. He also has 3 brothers and 1 sister. Their names are tim, tom anthony, and cathy. They reside in wichita Kansas. That is about all I know....

Not putting his name on the bith certificate takes his rights away? [ 5 Answers ]

Im am 16 years old and the guy who got me pregnant is 19. He keeps threating to take the baby and leave, if I don't put his name on the birth certificate and give the baby MY last name will he still have his parental rights.

Want to find my father [ 1 Answers ]

Im looking for my real dad but I don't know the best way to go about it. Can you help?:confused: :confused:

View more questions Search