Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    findnida Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 13, 2008, 05:42 AM
    2 part Sodium + 1 part Barium = ?
    Please help me.. its urgent

What is the resultant of 2 parts of Sodium and 1 part of Barium?

Also tell me the chemical formula of the resultant.

Its very urgent.
    Thanks in advance.

Nida
    Benjimeister Posts: 83, Reputation: 6

Mar 14, 2008, 05:31 PM
    Barium and Sodium don't react...
    findnida Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 15, 2008, 01:29 AM
    I have heard they react to form some alloy like we get bronze.

Please look into this.
    cmorin4 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 16, 2008, 02:33 PM
    No you can't have two metals react

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

70's movie part live action / part cartoon [ 3 Answers ]

It was about a boy who found a dragon (the dragon was the cartoon part) and a family tried to take it away from him. They were trying to make a profit off him or something. Its characters look run-down kind of like chimney sweepers back in the day.

Live part-time NYC and work full-time and live part-timein Long Island am I NYC resi [ 1 Answers ]

For all of 2007, I lived and worked in Suffolk County four days per week, and I lived in the Bronx three days per week (not working during those three days). My employer generated my w-2 form with non-resident status based on my working and living in Suffolk County for my emploment. My question is,...

Spouse outside US for part and in US for part of the year - file single or joint ? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I have been working in the US (RI) since Aug 2006. My wife has been living and working in India all this time. However, in Aug 2007, she came to the US (CA) on an independent work visa. For financial year 2007, would it be beneficial / correct for us to file taxes individually or jointly...

I need a part [ 4 Answers ]

My Air Conditioner went out at 1:oo today (saturday) I can fix it myself as it is my control transformer that is out. I need to know where I can find one on a weekend. Who sells them and what do I ask for. All I know is it is a 24 volt control transformer for a central air unit, but again, where...

Power goes out in part of house w/out tripping breaker Part 2 [ 2 Answers ]

How would I use a voltage tester? Would I go from outlet to outlet measuring the voltage? I've gone around the house and tightened outlets and opened the panel and tightened the screws that were not tight. I haven't seen the lights dim since I tightened everything. Thanks a lot! Gbrown

View more questions Search