Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Ademan Posts: 40, Reputation: 11

Feb 1, 2006, 01:43 PM
    Intercourse Orgasm (female)
    Yes, this is yet another question regarding my girlfriend. She and I have been together nearly 6 months, and I am the first of any of her partners to give her an orgasm. I've been quite successful stimulating her with my middle finger (and usually using the other hand on her nipples). And ironically I've made her orgasm a couple of times through "fully clothed intercourse" for lack of a better (and still acceptable) term. But where I've still had no success is

1) oral (I don't really care about this, if anyone has any techniques that'd be great)
    But
    2) far more important I can't give her an orgasm from intercourse. She's gotten close many many times. But I just can't seem to drive her over the edge. I've thought about stimulating her clitoris with my hand, but in every case (during intercourse) it seems to hurt her. I've tried the nipples, that's gotten her close as well. And from behind, or her on top, seems to have the highest success rate for getting close. All to no avail I'm afraid though.

Does anyone have any advise regarding giving a girl a vaginal orgasm through intercourse?

Thanks a lot
    -Dan
    nero2 Posts: 51, Reputation: 0

Feb 6, 2006, 10:57 PM
    For me I think it is "The woman on top" and "doggie style" position and I think it works best. Hope this helps.
    confuzed Posts: 34, Reputation: 6

Feb 14, 2006, 01:37 PM
    My advice is to let her be on top a lot because then she will be able to move in such a way that gives her the most pleasure. After a bit she may be able to teach herself and you how to give her an orgasm from intercourse.
    nero2 Posts: 51, Reputation: 0

Feb 14, 2006, 09:46 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by confuzed
    My advice is to let her be on top alot becuase then she will be able to move in such a way that gives her the most pleasure. After a bit she may be able to teach herself and you how to give her an orgasm from intercourse.
    Yes, u are right but take note she might be too tired for her, for some cases.
    fredg Posts: 4,926, Reputation: 674
    Ultra Member

Feb 15, 2006, 05:44 AM
    Hi,
    You mentioned "other partners". I do hope you are using condoms, which by way are not 100% guaranteed! The manufacturers' say that.
    You didn't mention your age, but you might be interested in the fact that 4 out of every 10 girls in the US are pregnant by 20 yrs old.
    Anyway, you may be trying too hard. Unless she can relax, have a state of mind that she is ready, it won't happen for her.
    Sex is all in the mind. Why not give her a break, wait awhile, maybe a couple of weeks. Give her some time. It isn't what you are doing or not doing; it's her.
    I do wish you both the best of luck.
    Ademan Posts: 40, Reputation: 11

Feb 15, 2006, 07:49 AM
    Sorry I suppose "past partners" is a better term we are both our only partners at this point in time. And we've only ever had unprotected intercourse with each other once or twice. But we have always safeguarded against pregnancy, either with condoms (initially), birthcontrol (now), or both (a little while ago). And I think I will give her a rest, I suppose that would be a good thing, I wish I knew what finally caused her to have an orgasm from manual stimulation, because I'd be willing to bet that the same mindset/set of actions, would give her her first intercourse orgasm.

Cheers/thanks
    -Dan

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

About intercourse [ 4 Answers ]

Hi , I got married 4 months back. I don't have much knowledge in sex. Till now, I couldn't insert my penis into my wife vagina. Tell me How to break the hymen. I tried to insert, but my penis erection doesn't last long.Give me suggestions for successful intercourse.

Painful intercourse [ 7 Answers ]

I've been experiencing severe pain during intercourse. I saw my GYN and she did not see anything wrong except a bacterial infection which has since been treated. I also had full STD tests taken and everything was negative. If I feel the interior wall of my vagina, there seems to be a bump where...

D & C and intercourse [ 1 Answers ]

I recently had a dnc due to prolonged periods and fibroids. The dnc went really well no problems no complications and most importantly no cancer. I had intercourse with my husband 3 days after the surgery and experienced a gush of blood and passage of blood clots. This experience only lasted a...

About first intercourse [ 6 Answers ]

Hi I have a girl friend.We both are virgin.I don't have much knowledge about female anatomy like the hymen and breaking of it .Tell me how to do the first intercourse.

Bleeding day after intercourse [ 2 Answers ]

Hi,I have a problem I need help with, I started my period on the 29 of dec and ended on the 3rd of jan,anyway I had sex on the 6 and started bleeding the next day,well spotting anyway when I wiped,the next day was the same thing but it was a little darker.. I was diagnosed with having...

View more questions Search