Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    johnson-emma1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 12, 2008, 11:49 PM
    Life insurance
    On a life insurance form can a trustee be named as a beneficiary
    Scottish2008 Posts: 501, Reputation: 32

Mar 13, 2008, 04:52 AM
    Yes a trustee can be named as a beneficiary. But keep in mind that if the trustee is named as the beneficiary, you are giving that person all rights to the funds that would be received for your death.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Life Insurance [ 1 Answers ]

Wondering about Term Life Insurance. 1) Is this a certain kind of Insurance and are there other choices? 2) Where would you find $500,000 or 1-2 Million dollar policy and which would be the best kind and the name of Insurance company's that carry such policys and medical exams or not? 3)...

I was just wondering what if any, does the person who receives the life insurance money have to do. Here's the run down. My Grandmother passed away in early dec 06. My grandpa thought because they had been married and she had told him that her life insurance was in his name that he would be getting...

Motgage Insurance vs. Life Insurance [ 6 Answers ]

Hi-- I just bought a new house and am getting solicitations for mortgage insurance if I kick the bucket. I don't want my wife to have to be burdened by mortgage debt. Had thought about getting term life insurance to cover the mortgage amount, what's the better approach??

Life insurance [ 1 Answers ]

My ex passed on and had life insurance and the policy was less than two yrs old and the damn insurance company is supposebly investigating does any one know how long they investigate for ? Also they tried to get me to sign a medical release but I said I could not as were not married any more who...

I just wanted to know if selling Life Insurace is a good career.

View more questions Search