Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    surojit Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 12, 2008, 08:16 PM
    e-mail id of Sandeep patil
    Send me the mobile number and e-mail-id of ex Indian Cricketer Sandeep Patil.
    charlotte234s Posts: 1,903, Reputation: 143
    Ultra Member

Mar 12, 2008, 09:24 PM
    Unless he gave it to you, he probably does not want you to have it. Don't try to get information to harass celebrities!
    boyz2020 Posts: 5, Reputation: 2

Nov 14, 2009, 09:53 AM

If he give to me surely I will tell him to give it u too..

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My NEW mail & Mail To Be Sent are not showing up on AOL 9.0, how do I fix this? [ 6 Answers ]

How do I get my NEW mail and Mail To Be Sent to show up on AOL? I use the AOL 9.1 software, Windows 2000. As you may or may not know, AOL allows several screen names, mail shows up on all other screen names, the problem is with only one screen name. When I am on another screen name and try to...

Great Auto Response mail for Employee Suggestion mail [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, As part of HR, I take care of the Suggestion Committee which encourages employees to post their suggestions through mail. The ideas are chosen after a period of 1 month by a pre-designated Committee. For every suggestion, we have to give a positive, motivating response in our...

More Mail! [ 6 Answers ]

Maiden Name Reinstated Once my divorce was final, I went to the local Department of Motor Vehicles and asked to have my maiden name reinstated on my driver's license. "Will there be any change of address?" the clerk inquired. "No," I replied. "Oh, good," she said, clearly delighted....

View more questions Search