Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dreeves07 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 12, 2008, 06:18 PM
    Lien Laws - For Past HOA Dues
    In the State of Arizona, what is the process for the Board putting a lien against a Condo for unpaid Association Dues... I can not find a specific website for this process. Can anyone furnish such a site.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Mar 12, 2008, 06:55 PM
    The process would be like collecting on ant debt, unless the by-laws provide for anything else. You file suit, obtain a judgement and file a lien.

Its possible that the by-laws give the HOA yhe right to place a lien without a suit.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

HOA Filing a Lien on a house. [ 3 Answers ]

I am the President of my Home Owners Association. We have a couple of homowners who refuse to pay their home owner dues. It clearly states in our bylaws that we reserve the right to file a lien against your house if you are delinquent in paying your dues. My questions are, do we need a lawyer to...

Filing HOA Lien against homeowner [ 2 Answers ]

Trying to find out how to file a lien against a homeowner Arizona who has not paid their Assessments, without having to hire an attorney

HOA lien [ 1 Answers ]

I need to file a lien on a unit in one of the hoas I management in los angeles California. This unit is being sold but owner owes over $3,000 in due and special assessments.

Union dues [ 3 Answers ]

I have belonged to this union for about 3 years now.my co-workers and I have asked this union where are dues are going and we get this big run around.we also thought that some of our dues were to go into an account to use as we see fit. Example: if a worker is out sick and it takes time to get...

Union dues [ 3 Answers ]

The employees at the not for profit agency I work at joined the local teamsters union a few years ago. This week we were informed that there will be a change in our uniion dues starting on the pay reveived tomorrow. The change is as follows: all persons making less than $11 an hour will have their...

View more questions Search