Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    margar Posts: 63, Reputation: 4

Mar 12, 2008, 06:17 PM
    Antique iron bed
    My mother has an old iron bed in her basement. It is simply made. The head board is round with flat spindles and higher than the foot board. There is no ornamentation on it. I think one might call austere?? Can anyone tell me what it might be worth? :) :) thanks
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Mar 13, 2008, 12:27 AM
    You could try clicking on the following search and maybe find similar items to it that are for sale and come up with some kind of figure for what its possible monetary value might be.

Antique Iron Bed Frame eBay - Google Search

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Bed Slats for full size bed [ 3 Answers ]

I am purchasing a new mattress and box spring. I have been told that I need to supply three full size bed slats. I need the dimensions and type of wood that should be used so I can purchase them at my nearest Home Depot or Lowe's. I specifically need the length required. I need this answer...

Antique Finish [ 4 Answers ]

I want to re-varnish my bedroom furniture. Would like to have it antique white. Not sure how to go about to get that finish. HELP!

How do I antique after painting? [ 1 Answers ]

I recently used an antiquing kit from Rustoleum's American Accents collection and the look is awful. The base coat is ivory and the stain top coat is a brown color. It doesn't look antiqued to me, it just resembles an off white color that someone threw muddy water on. After reading online...

Antique mower [ 1 Answers ]

I have an antique riding lawn mower that has a Briggs and Stanton engine, was made by MILBRADT. My guess it was made in the 1920's or 30's. Does anyone know anything about these? Year or value?

Difference between Iron palm and iron fist [ 1 Answers ]

Can someone give me some info on the difference between Iron Palm and Iron Fist training? And also just some overall wushu reference pages and stuff would be appreciated.

View more questions Search