Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    wayne21 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 12, 2008, 06:13 PM
    National Guard and Probation
    What happens when your serving the national guard and you are put on probation while still serving.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Mar 12, 2008, 06:45 PM
    You report it to your commanding officer, you face possible action by the military, it will depend on the event and crime.
    Scottish2008 Posts: 501, Reputation: 32

Mar 13, 2008, 04:01 AM
    Can you please add more to your question. What where you put on probation for? How long you have you been in?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Better shooting guard [ 7 Answers ]

Could some expert tell how 2 become a better shooting guard?any aswer is welcomed

Best guard dog [ 7 Answers ]

Hi... I want to get a best guarding dog for my house, which will be the best

National Guard Info/future readings [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, my name is Whitney. I'm nervous about my future and would love a reading from someone who is gifted in such, short or long, reading is a friend of mine. I will take anything you have, good or bad. I would just like to know if I can do this. Advice is always welcomed and carefully read...

Recruit Sustainment Program For the National Guard [ 4 Answers ]

I have not been enlisted for very long in the Ohio Army National Guard and am in Recruit Sustainment Program. I need to get out of going my girlfriend has became pregnet and I don't want to leave her so she has a better chance of finishing High School if I am around. I've heard that since I haven't...

How to be a better Shooting Guard [ 1 Answers ]

I'm 5'11 130lbs and currently a Sophomore in HS. As of now, I'm almost set to start JV. I still feel the need to improve my speed/agility and vert to be more of an asset. I am currently using 5Lb Each Ankle Weights, but I need to know if there is anything else I can do to improve speed/Vertical...

View more questions Search