Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    alconnell Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 12, 2008, 04:15 PM
    Is Lend America legit?
    Can anyone tell me if lendamerica.com is legit? They sound too good to be true.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Mar 12, 2008, 05:22 PM
    What sort of deal have they offered,

There were doing a lot of government insured loans, and was in the higher risk market before the bottom fell out.

Lend America Offers Consumers Relevant Mortgage Solutions | RISMedia
    alconnell Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 13, 2008, 01:15 PM
    It is a refinance deal for my sister. She asked me to look into the company. As they seem to be the only ones who will approve her, I am suspicious. There have been horror stories of so-called rescue lenders winding up owning people's homes.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Mar 13, 2008, 02:48 PM
    They may as many lenders do, have much higher interest rates and esp ARMS, where the rates go up greatly in a few years.

The only reason they end up owning peoples homes is that people borrow more than they can afford, or take out ARM that adjust very high in a year or two.
    Robert Parke Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 26, 2009, 05:06 PM

I am asking about Lend America, because I saw an Ad. Last night on NBC. with a 'Footer' referring to what they called 'The Obama 75 Billion Re-Finance package.
    To be sure: Today's Date is - Mar.26th.2009

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Lend America [ 75 Answers ]

Is Lend America a legitimate mortgage company? They sound too good to be true.

Which company to lend money to? [ 6 Answers ]

The proprietors of two businesses, L.L. Sams Company and Melinda Garcia Career Services, have sought business loans from you. To decide whether to make the loans, you have requested their balance sheets. Solely on the basis of these balance sheets, to which entity would you be more comfortable...

Advisors, lend me your ears. [ 3 Answers ]

I want to design software. I believed this to be called "Software Engineering", but courses at colleges are named different things for convenience (:rolleyes: ). Should I be taking 'Computer Information Systems - Computer Programming' or some other course of study to start? Thanks ahead of time. ...

View more questions Search