Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cazxxxx Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 12, 2008, 01:57 PM
    Why cant I get pregnant?
    I haven't had my period in the last 6 months I was on the jab for 2 years and started havign periods again now I'm not having periods I took pregnancy tests they all come up negative is there something wrong with me?as I'm not able to become pregnant.
    mjl Posts: 486, Reputation: 26

Mar 12, 2008, 03:07 PM
    If you are not getting periods, then you are not ovulating. If you are not ovulating, then you can't get pregnant (because no egg will be released). That is why you aren't pregnant.

Talk to your doctor to find out why your periods have stopped, then he/she can help you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

4 weeks pregnant confirmed but not feeling pregnant [ 22 Answers ]

I'm 4 weeks pregnant started bleeding yesterday but it stopping now the problem is I'm not feeling any symptoms but then again I'm only 4 weeks are they to start around 10 weeks before my mood was at a high like I've never fely before my appetite has gone over the last few days but that might be...

Pregnant agen or still pregnant? [ 4 Answers ]

Please help! Had a misscariage 4 weeks ago and now have a positive pregnancy test result, my belly feels bloated and breasts feel tender all the pregnant symptoms but if I was less than four weeks would I be getting these feelings or is it possible I didn't have a misscaraig and am still...

Trying to become pregnant [ 2 Answers ]

:confused: I want to get pregnant if my lmp was aug.5th when would my most fertile day b?

Could I be pregnant? [ 1 Answers ]

I'm worried that I could be pregnant. My boyfriend fingered me after I gave him a handjob and he had some seamen on his fingers when he fingered me. I know it's not very likely to get pregnant from that but it is still possible. My period is almost a week late but could it be late because I've been...

Am I Pregnant? [ 1 Answers ]

You have sex, the condom broke, he didn't "bust" yet, but there was precum.. you got your period 2 days later but what are the chances you could still be pregnant?

View more questions Search