Ask
    3x N Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Mar 12, 2008, 10:14 AM
    I like this bot but my mate asked him out and said no is it wrong if I do
    Hia...x

I REALLY like this boy but my M8 asked him out and he said no,
    But everyone thinks he only likes her as a M8

HELP!

Is it WRONG to ask him out if he said NO??

:confused:
    COOKIE MONSTER Posts: 589, Reputation: 56

Mar 12, 2008, 01:27 PM
    I think you should ask your friend first if it would be OK if you asked him out,because if you ask him out and don't ask her she is going to fall out with you,she could be OK with it.but id ask her first anyway.you don't want to be falling out with your mate over alad now do you?
    peggyhill Posts: 907, Reputation: 150

Mar 12, 2008, 01:30 PM
    I agree you should ask your friend first. If she is OK with it, then you can feel free to ask. But if she tells you it would upset her, then I would stay away from him for now. You don't want to lose a friend. I would just sit down with her and open up about it. I'm sure she will appreciate the fact that you came to her first to protect her feelings.
    Bluerose Posts: 1,521, Reputation: 310
    Ultra Member

Mar 20, 2008, 09:56 AM
    I agree, there will be lots of guys but friends are important. Ask your friend if she would mind if you asked him out and abide by her decicion if you want to keep her for a friend. There are plenty guys out there.
    HistorianChick Posts: 2,556, Reputation: 825
    Ultra Member

Mar 20, 2008, 10:12 AM
    Agreed, Guys will come and go throughout your life, but your Girls are forever.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Notebook won't bot up [ 2 Answers ]

Low disk warning keep popping up,so I deleted programs that were not being used. After I did that my note boot won't boot up,, ::confused:

Google thinks I'm a bot! [ 1 Answers ]

This is a new one on me, I just did a Google search for Allinurl: 198082 And got this error message:...

91 civic, 4, lx, said. 1.5 dpfi [ 10 Answers ]

My car runs fine, but every so often, it cuts out gives an engine light and loses maybe a little or maybe almost all power, and cycling the key once makes it run fine again. Ecm flashed hello but no code, so there is no code or it didn't store it it sounds like. Any ideas?

Spy-bot recovery [ 5 Answers ]

I downloaded spybot search and destroy to get rid of any spyware problems but now when I open my hotmail e-mail account and use eBay boxes are continually popping up say "spybot s&d has blocked the download of "doubleclick" or "avenue A inc". These boxes are a complete pain in the ass and I want to...

View more questions Search