Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    whitecloudfire Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 12, 2008, 09:44 AM
    Fingerprint recognition
    We have a toshiba laptop with fingerprint recognition that a now past employee was using how do we reset that so we can use it
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Mar 12, 2008, 09:55 AM
    That will be an issue of the fingerprint recognition software that is on the computer. Login and check the help section of it... or let us know what software it is and we can probably direct you further.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Fbi fingerprint check [ 2 Answers ]

I have applied for a job in financial services and they require a FBI fingerprint background check. My question is this: 1) If I have a pending arrest charge for a traffic violation and was fingerprinted but have not yet gone to court, will it show up on FBI background check? It happened in...

FBI fingerprint identification [ 8 Answers ]

I know someone who has a class A felony conviction dating back to 30 years ago. When he was finger printed for a job at a bank, his report came back clean. He has been working there for two years now. How is that possible? Are files ever dropped from the database because of their age?

Fingerprint and Mugshot Returned to me! [ 9 Answers ]

I'd like to know how I can get fingerprints and mugshots returned to me.

Fingerprint development on oily surfaces [ 1 Answers ]

I would like to know... 1. What do you do when you encounter a fingerprint on an oily surfaces, such as fingerprint on a gas tank or in the kitchen, how do you collect it? 2. Is it only by photography? (because sometimes photography alone is not good enough) 3. Is there any other...

Fbi fingerprint check [ 1 Answers ]

I am currently studying for an insurance license. I understand that an fbi background check will be performed. I had a dui conviction over 15years ago and am concerned it will show up on the report. My current employer did a criminal background check and it came up clean but I am worried about the...

View more questions Search