Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    freddie816 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 12, 2008, 09:02 AM
    Team lead threats
    Should I tell my manager and store manager that the team leader of my shift told me that if I go to them with any complaints of how she (team leader) talks to me that would be the end of any good relationship on the team and she criticized the fact that I only work my scheduled hours never asking for extra which translates into the fact that I don't want to be there
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Mar 12, 2008, 10:25 AM
    You can, as for as the scheduled hour issue, that may or may not have come from upper management, that is often the opinion of many managers.

Or you can try working with them, and seeing if there will be future issues that need to be addressed by management

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Serious threats [ 2 Answers ]

I have just discovered some serious threats inside my computer is there any chance that there is a program that I can download and remove them from my computer

Landlord threats [ 3 Answers ]

My rent got behind by two months and I received a 5 day notice then I received a summons for unlawful detainer set for dec 21. However the landlord is telling me that by her posting that 5 day notice I have to be out now. I was told it has to go to court first? I plan on paying my rent in the next...

Threats of taking baby [ 2 Answers ]

My boyfriend and I have been together for almost 10 months we recently had a baby boy, now he is threatening to take the baby when we get into arguments. He sais that they will give him custody because he has a job and can support the child.. Is this true? Can he get custodyif we split just because...

How thick is the lead in a lead joint [ 2 Answers ]

Im getting ready to take the Indiana pluming test and I was wanting to know how thick the lead Is suppose to be in the hub of the cast iron.

Threats on the Web. [ 7 Answers ]

I am new to Web. I want to know what kind of threats are there on th Web like Virus, Spam, Hakers etc. How do they attack us and how can we resist them and be safe. Please explain me. Thank you.

View more questions Search