Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    muggspi Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 12, 2008, 08:42 AM
    Being rebonded in a bank
    Can a bank employee who has stolen money ($11,700) paid it back the day they were caught ever be rebonded for a bank job?
    Scottish2008 Posts: 501, Reputation: 32

Mar 12, 2008, 08:49 AM
    To my understand or theft in this situation. No
    moix4 Posts: 26, Reputation: 1

Mar 15, 2008, 10:04 PM
    It seems unlikely that anyone who has committed a theft could be bonded again, unless there were no criminal charged filed against them.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Victim of Bank Fraud victimized by Bank [ 2 Answers ]

I live in Arizona. I received a summons & complaint from Hilco re a Wells FargoBank (WFB)debt. 2 weeks ago. March 27 2007 I am a victim of felony crimes that began when WFB designed and printed 'convenience checks' accessing my accounts, unbeknownst to me, and negotiated access to my accounts with...

My bank account got red flag I need my money who can I call for the bank to relase it [ 6 Answers ]

I have a over sea investment account that I have had for many years now. I am in some financial problem and need to liquidate that account. It a very large some of money. I got the account wire transfer to my bank account. I knew the bank would red flag it because of the large amount but now it...

Bank Error in bank reconciliation [ 3 Answers ]

If the bank make a mistake of recording a deposit of 87 dollars as 78 dollars, this error will be shown in the bank reconciliation as : Ans: deduction of 9 dollars to the bank balance I think this should be the correct ans, isn't it? Cos the ans in my book was addition of 9 dollars to the bank...

Need approx 97,000 to payoff bank note @ 145,00 bank will forgive the rest, any ideas [ 4 Answers ]

Who do we turn to? Anyone willing to invest in us?? Grants or loans we don't know??

Can a bank draft be cancelled by a bank if the purchaser is in default on a loan? [ 1 Answers ]

I had recently purchased a bank draft from a bank to which I owe a large sum of money. I'am overdue on the minimum payment and the bank has started to make noises about taking legal action. Due to some reason the recipient has not deposited the bank draft yet. Can the bank legally cancel the...

View more questions Search