Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Dreaming07 Posts: 35, Reputation: 1

Mar 12, 2008, 05:51 AM
    Ceremony site ?
    I am getting married on October 18,2008 . The reception is being held at Michael's 8th Avenue in Glen Burnie , Maryland @ 8 p.m. I have not decided on a ceremony location as of right now. I have been looking into churches but not sure if that's what I want to do. I don't know about an outside wedding that evening because I am not sure of the weather that day. Anyone have any ideas of a ceremony site that is not really expensive ? I want something nice & simple!
    ( looking for a place in Glen Burnie area )
    spring_colorz Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 12, 2008, 06:34 AM
    Congratulations, my idea is if you are any where near water, in Florida we have a service that is called weddings on water. That way its kind of like a chappel, but the beauty of water. Pluss, if its cold or rainey, you can go inside, and hold it there. May be an idea. Good luck. You can email me, if you'd like to chat.
    Shell_Lee Posts: 83, Reputation: 10

Mar 12, 2008, 09:23 AM
    This is just a side note:

My sister got married on Oct 21, 2006. In the morning it was raining, sunny in the afternoon, and snowing at night (we are located in WI though) The weather in Oct is pretty unstable so if you do have an outside wedding, you might want to look for something that will cover your head.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Graduation announcements - no ceremony? [ 19 Answers ]

I am graduating from college this week and my husband and mother both suggested that I send out announcements. I was unsure about this because I am not walking, so there is no ceremony, and there is no party. Is it really necessary to send out announcements? I mean, I want to let my family and...

Planning a wedding ceremony... [ 3 Answers ]

Hi there! :) I'm planning a secular wedding ceremony... Does anyone have any good ideas for readings/poetry, or 'rites'/ceremonious acts that we could incorporate? I've thought about doing a hand-binding ceremony, including some music and poetry - though nothing is totally fixed yet, and...

Getting married before having the ceremony. [ 7 Answers ]

Hello. My fiancé and I want to know what decision is wise. Should we get married, and then have are ceremony when we can afford to? Or Should we just wait to get married and save until we can afford to have the ceremony?:confused:

Second Wedding Ceremony [ 8 Answers ]

My husband is in the military. We have been together for a little over 5 years, but only married (this month will be) 9 months. We planned on getting married when he graduated basic training. He told me that he wasn't going to be able to come home before going off to his first duty station. I was...

View more questions Search