Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    doglover92 Posts: 31, Reputation: 0

Mar 11, 2008, 06:57 PM
    Used copy of Never Forget 9/11 book
    Hello, I have been searching for a used copy of the book Never Forget 9/11 it is hardcover, black, and silver. I have asked all the book stores and they keep telling me that it is not being printed anymore!! :( If anyone knows where I can find a used copy in canada or the states please!!

Please help ME!! :confused: :(
    flossie Posts: 1,903, Reputation: 181
    Ultra Member

Mar 11, 2008, 07:05 PM
    You can try this site.

Used, rare and out of print books and textbooks are all available online at great prices: Used Books: chapters.indigo.ca

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What is a good thesis statement with any book and another book or movie [ 2 Answers ]

Well do u have a good thesis stament for sny book and movie

Email - Unplanned copy sent to other friend in address book [ 2 Answers ]

Using OE6 on Windows xp. When sending an email to one person in my address book, a copy of this email is automatically sent to another friend in my address book who I did not want to send the email to. (Good job I'm not talking about him LOL! ) Any idea what's going on here? Is OE corrupted, a...

Weekly reader book order book from the 80's [ 5 Answers ]

OK, I am so frustrated! I had this book when I was in the 5th grade in the 80's, I'd say it was around 1985 or 1986. Anyway, I loved this book and I lost it when I was a kid and I would give ANYTHING to find it again! I got the book from the Weekly Reader book order in school. There was a girl...

Do you have a copy of this book? [ 2 Answers ]

Hello I am looking for a book, and cannot find even a second-hand copy. I would like to buy a copy if anybody has one they would like to sell, or if they have any idea where I can get one (world wide) I would be grateful for the info. Thanks. The book is The ultimate guide to...

Copy a book to computer [ 1 Answers ]

I would like to know if I can scan a book into my computer to read for myself only without getting into trouble with copyright laws

View more questions Search