Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    AmberAshleyEmmaband10 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Mar 11, 2008, 04:37 PM
    How do I become a famous singer?
    I have a band and singers, but how do I start performing??
    How do I become famous?:confused:

Mar 11, 2008, 04:40 PM
    We are asking YOU people this, so why do we have to answer it!
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Mar 12, 2008, 01:20 AM
    Please be patient here. This place doesn't operate like a chat room. So, what you post is not seen immediately by everyone when you post it. All we really see at first is the title of your question.

Now, what kind of band is it that you have and what kind of music do you perform? Also, if you are in school, it would help to know what grade you are in, please? Knowing those things will help us to answer your question better here. Thanks!
    Ahmad Rashad Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 12, 2008, 11:38 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by AmberAshleyEmmaband10
    i have a band and singers, but how do i start performing???
    How do i become famous?:confused:

If you already have music to perform, then you can book your shows at Rec. Centers, Schools, Colleges, Social Night Clubs, etc. You have to first figure out the venue at which you would like to perform and then get their contact information. Then you music submit a press kit to that individual. A press kit is simply your band's resume. Don't forget to send a sample of your music along with a press kit. If you don't have anything to show for your band, then the best place to grow a resume is to perform at your friend's parties and schools for now. Networking is the key to becoming famous. And good music of course. Good Luck!

---
    Don't forget to rate my answer!

Mar 21, 2008, 07:44 AM
    WE have came up with some songs. If you want them then we will send them. So far we have three people in our band. We live in North Carolina.

Mar 21, 2008, 07:44 AM
    Tell us!
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Mar 21, 2008, 07:50 AM
    As Clough informed you this is NOT a chat room. Being impatient and demanding is not going to get you help.

You also need to provide info when asked, like are you still in school? Ahmad made some good suggestions have you tried any of them? Do you think this will happen overnight? You have to start small doing local gigs, maybe even free stuff, until you get a following, then you can try to build on that. For every band that becomes even samie famous there are hundreds that never get out of the garage.
    Fame Posts: n/a, Reputation:

Apr 7, 2008, 09:28 PM
    Start a band of yours... Perform at a school or a college... Get noticed... Give bigger programs... Become Famous.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can a Singer Sewing Machine "singer merritt 4525" us a free motion foot [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I saw one that's cleaver and free-motion sewing machine foot being use. My sewing machine is a singer merrit 4525. Can I use a free-motion foot on it? Also, Does anyone know a place online to get or lookat a free manual for that model? Thank for the help, Kathy Hamann

Hello can I be famous [ 6 Answers ]

:p how can I become a singer

How can I Become A Famous Singer? [ 9 Answers ]

Hi!! My Name is Genny and I am 11 yrs old. I have an AMAZING voice. People are always saying that I should be famous for singing! But there are a few problems. One, I can't find any agent:confused: . Two, I don't know if my family could afford for me to be in any contests if they cost a lot of...

I want to become a famous singer and sing pop music [ 2 Answers ]

Hey my name is sarah. I am 15 years old and I love to sing. I just don't know where to start.I am going to be taking singing lessons really soon but I want to make a career out of it and be famous and on stage singing my heart out.. I want to sing pop music like hannah Montana.! :) :)

View more questions Search