Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dhuffy56 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 11, 2008, 02:52 PM
    Sharp pain on left shoulder blade
    Can anyone answer why I am having sharp pains on left shoulder blade.
    peggyhill Posts: 907, Reputation: 150

Mar 11, 2008, 03:11 PM
    Do you have any medical conditions? Have you recently done anything that could have caused you to injure your shoulder or upper back?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Mar 11, 2008, 04:15 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by dhuffy56
    can anyone answer why i am having sharp pains on left shoulder blade.
    Unfortunately we can't with this limited amount of information. Can you please provide more info?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Shoulder Blade Sharp Pain [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I've searched online recently and didn't find what I need to know about the sharp pain I have in my left shoulder blade. It feels like the arc of my shoulder blade is cutting the muscle as if it were as cerated knife. It really hurts sometimes so bad I can't hardly move because of the...

Chronic left shoulder pain [ 2 Answers ]

I have been dealing with chronic upper shoulder pain for quite some time now. I have IBS with Constipation, and my shoulder pain flares up when my IBS flares up. The only thing that concerns me is that the pain in my shoulder never really goes away. It will subside, but I'll still feel it. My...

Pain on shoulder and lower left ab during jog [ 2 Answers ]

Every time I go jogging (basically every day), I get this sharp pain at the very tip of my shoulder and lower left abdomen. Is this normal? I have been jogging 6 miles every day for four weeks now.

Sharp Pain Below Shoulder Blade [ 1 Answers ]

Hey, I'm about 16 and I found this site while surfing Google. The problem I have is for the past year or so I have been feeling a sharp pain as if someone is stabbing a hot knife or needle located about 3 inches to the right of my shoulderblade, and I can't see mto remember any accidence I have had...

Shooting shoulder blade pain [ 2 Answers ]

I woke up with a really back stabbing pain under right shoulderblade thinking I had slept wrong breathing deep hurts and almost like a contraction were my eyes fill up with water I want to know should I put hot or cold to make it go away??

View more questions Search