Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Raul Sanchez Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 11, 2008, 10:12 AM
    Is my girlfriend pregnant?
    Hi I'm raul:) yesterday 3-10-08 my girlfriend came over to mi house and we fooled around for a while after that we decided to have sex but I didn't use a condom I know I should have but I didn't really cared at the moment and my girlfriend didn't seem to mind so we did it today 3-11-08 my girlfriend called me to tell me that she woke up feeling drowsy I don't know what that means but do you think she s pregnant what are the chances or her being pregnant?:confused:
    bEaUtIfUlbRuNeTtE Posts: 1,051, Reputation: 112
    Ultra Member

Mar 11, 2008, 10:15 AM
    It would be too soon for anything to show up including symptoms. You say you two had sexual intercourse yesterday the 10th and now today is the 11th? Again too soon.

The chances of her getting pregnant are very high if you did not use a condom. A woman has a 20% chance of getting preganant between every ovulation cycle.

Oh and welcome!
    LearningAsIGo Posts: 2,653, Reputation: 350
    Survivor

Mar 11, 2008, 11:08 AM
    The above poster is correct. While its possible she could get pregnant from unprotected sex, she will not notice symptoms or get a positive test result for at least 14 - 18 days from now.
    You've got a lot of waiting to do before you can find out.
    mjl Posts: 486, Reputation: 26

Mar 11, 2008, 11:37 AM
    She is definity NOT pregnant as of today. However she could could become pregnant in the next week or so.
    Take this as a lesson, and don't have sex if you aren't ready for what comes with it.
    peggyhill Posts: 907, Reputation: 150

Mar 11, 2008, 11:48 AM
    It's too soon to tell. If she misses her period, then have tell her to use a home pregnancy test. You can buy them in the pharmacy area of most drugstores. When she uses it, she should use it first thing in the morning, as it is more than likely to be accurate at this time. IF the test says no and her period doesn't come after another week, have her retest. If it still says no, she should go to the doctor to see what is going on. Crisis pregnancy centers often offer free and confidential pregnancy testing. You can find them in the yellow pages of the phonebook or online. If she is pregnant, she will need to see a doctor right away for exams and tests to make sure she is healthy, etc.

It's too soon for her to notice physical symptoms. Any physical symptoms she feels right now are more likely to be from her being stressed out about it. Remember sometimes when someone is worried about pregnancy, they can mistake PMS symptoms for pregnancy symptoms too. Try to keep her calm and wait and see if she is late. If she has irregular periods, then take a test in 14-18 days, like LearningAsIGo was saying.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Mar 11, 2008, 03:00 PM
    Dare I once again get into a discussion about pregnancy. Okay, I will.

Raul - Sex causes pregnancy, plain and simple. If you don't want a child then either refrain from sex or use protection, again, plain and simple. Every time you have unprotected sex there is a very good chance that pregnancy will occur. If you're attitude is, "We didn't care, we were to caught up in the moment" then you might be called Daddy in the next nine months. Please, if you aren't ready to have a child then don't have unprotected sex.

As an answer to your question. It's to early to tell. The earliest that your girlfriend can take a pregnancy test is 4 days before her expected period, and that's only with certain pregnancy test. Congratulations, now you get to play the waiting game.
    celyn Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Mar 11, 2008, 03:27 PM
    I think there is a high chance your girlfriend could get pregnant if you don't use condom, think before you play! Otherwise you will be looking after another little one!!
    chumind Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 11, 2008, 03:34 PM
    Comment on LearningAsIGo's post
    Why
    buggage Posts: 1,514, Reputation: 165
    Ultra Member

Mar 12, 2008, 10:36 AM
    Even when you ARE using protection, you STILL run the risk of pregnancy. If you are old enough to have sex, you are old enough to take responsibility for those actions, no matter the outcome. You said you didn't use protection because at the time you just didn't care, and she didn't seem to mind either... well, when she ends up pregnant, and the late nights and millions of diaper changes come, think back on the days that you just " didnt care"

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Ex Girlfriend or Pregnant Girlfriend [ 10 Answers ]

I had been seeing my partner for 8 years and have had a fantastic relationship. We had a really good lifestyle and I genuinely feel like she was my soulmate and true love. Trouble is I didn't know it. I hit 40 and had what I now see as a mid life crisis. I split with my girlfriend in November,...

Can my girlfriend be pregnant? [ 8 Answers ]

OK. One day I masturbated (guy) and I washed my hands and dried them thoroughly. Then I went to my girlfriends house a couple hours later. It was very windy and cold outside. And we stayed outside. So I fingered her. And her period came a week late. But she had surgery on the 7th and she was on...

My girlfriend wants to be pregnant? [ 3 Answers ]

I have a problem.. my girlfriend wants a baby, I told her I'll consider it when we're financially stable. I'm starting to think she might think that I don't love her, so when she goes off to college this fall her attention might be redirected to someone else. I need some advice, I really love...

Is my girlfriend pregnant? [ 8 Answers ]

Last firday, the 11th, me and my girl-friend were playing around and I kind of fingered her, but I didn't go in the vaginal opening, I think I had some pre- on my finger and now we're both really scared that she's pregnant. My girlfriend says that her nipples have been swollen recently and its only...

Is My GirlFriend Pregnant [ 2 Answers ]

Hey all I just wanted to ask a question because me being a guy I am clueless to pregnancy. Me and my girlfriend of 2 years finally had sex and yes I did use a condom but lately she's been sick and all. She's been eating a lot, she vomits frequently, she got dizzy and passed out once, and she went...

View more questions Search