Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Mar 11, 2008, 08:33 AM
    How do I get to disable this log on screen?
    I have Windows XP home operating system. Every time my computer boots up I have the Log on to Windows screen come up. I would like to disable this log on screen. I used to be able to bypass this screen altogether awhile back but I have since had to reinstall my operating system and I can't seem to disable this log on screen. It is most annoying as I am the only person using my computer.:)
    biggsie Posts: 1,267, Reputation: 125
    Ultra Member

Mar 11, 2008, 08:46 AM
    How to Disable/Enable the Windows XP Welcome Screen?

PC Hell: How to Disable/Enable the Windows XP Welcome Screen

This should help you get rid of log on screen
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Mar 11, 2008, 05:02 PM
    Biggie dear thank you. I'll try this. The login biz has driven me bonkers for months now. Thank you!
    NICKNAME Posts: 27, Reputation: 3

Mar 15, 2008, 11:31 PM
    Is this problem resolved yet?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Emerson 20in LCD Flat Screen. Model No. EWL20S5C with split screen [ 5 Answers ]

Hello,I have an eight month old Emerson 20in LCD Flat Screen. Model No. EWL20S5C My sound is great. My picture is distorted. Seems it has a divided screen. With little movement of the actual picture. Colors are way off. And none of the controls work except for channel up and down work, but very...

Blank screen after xp splash screen and then hangs [ 2 Answers ]

My colleagues and I work in a tech environment and we have seen several computers with the same symptoms. Namely a failure to boot xp. After the xp logo screen the screen goes to blank and it just hangs. This looks like a graphics card fault but changing card does nothing. Booting into safe...

Showing number of emails on log in screen [ 2 Answers ]

I don't know what change I made today on my computer, But I did something that has caused the number of emails I have to be listed above my user name on the log on screen for windows xp. Anyone know what I did to cause this so I can change it back? Thanks

Having a problem moving my address bar from bottom of screen to top of screen [ 11 Answers ]

Hello everyone, I can't seem to bring up an address bar at the top of the screen because when I right click at the top of the page, the options are not lit up. I could only bring up an address bar at the bottom. Since it gets in the way at the bottom, I would like to know if anyone can help me...

Remove log in screen at W98 start [ 1 Answers ]

When W98 starts up there is that annoying, useless sign screen, I know there is a way to remove that , because I had removed before years ago, but I forgot how, does somebody know?

View more questions Search