Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    margar Posts: 63, Reputation: 4

Mar 11, 2008, 05:10 AM
    Originally Posted by cat404 on the following thread: https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/furnit...tml#post927542
    I am not sure if this is the right place to ask this or not. I have an old(? ) treadle sewing machine in a fold-away wooden cabinet. It is a "Beaver" sewing machine and I have not been able to find any information on it at all. Can anyone help me with finding out how much it is worth, or where to go to find any info on it? I can post pictures and give the serial number if it helps. Thanks to all who can help.
    I have a cabinet like the one descirbed. The middle section of ornamental trim is missing. Where could a person get that piece?
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Mar 11, 2008, 05:45 AM
    I hope you don't mind, margar. But, I just placed your question on a separate thread of its own in a better topic area because it was a different question and not an answer to the question originally asked on the thread where it had been posted. By my doing this, your question will be more likely to get noticed and answered by those best able to answer it.
    Flying Blue Eagle Posts: 2,056, Reputation: 225
    Ultra Member

Mar 11, 2008, 06:51 PM
    Clough - Ask him if he can post a picture of the trim he needs . If I can find one he would have to take it to a cabinet shop and have the stain matached to the old. Or may be able to have him a pice made . Good Day God Bless ::: F.B.E.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Mar 12, 2008, 02:32 AM
    Yes, it would be good if you could post an image here. Also, do you know what the brand name of your sewing machine is? Is it also a Beaver?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

New willard antique sewing machine [ 7 Answers ]

Hi everyone I need some info on a antique sewing machine called new willard what year it was made was it a treadle machine or came in a cabinet if anyone has a pic that would be even better :)

Antique sewing machine [ 5 Answers ]

I am not sure if this is the right place to ask this or not. I have an old(? ) treadle sewing machine in a fold-away wooden cabinet. It is a "Beaver" sewing machine and I have not been able to find any information on it at all. Can anyone help me with finding out how much it is worth, or where to...

Antique sewing machine [ 9 Answers ]

hello I have an old antique singer sewing machine from the 1800s all orignal, I was just wanting to know if maybe you would know the value of something that old, thankyou:)

Antique sewing machine [ 8 Answers ]

Hello! I found a sewing machine my grandmother used to have. I don't know what model or make it is... all the machine says is "Western" on the side of it and it has a plate on the right hand side that says "Model 300" and it has some sort of serial number E658732. Please find a picture enclosed....

View more questions Search