Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    wilderdane Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 11, 2008, 04:08 AM
    Sharp pulsing pain in mid left groin
    I have a sharp pulsing pain (every 3 to 5 seconds) in my left groin area (upper front area). I can almost put a finger on the spot that hurts. I had noticed a pain in that area all day, but it is growing stronger.

I've had a history of kidney stones, but remember that pain being toward the back waist, not in the front groin area.

What is this? I don't have insurance, so I'm very reluctant to go to the hospital in the middle of the night.
    CliffARobinson Posts: 1,416, Reputation: 101
    Ultra Member

Mar 8, 2012, 05:18 PM
    It could be a hernia, (do you feel a bump, like something is popping out of your skin where this pain is located?); a groin pull, (does it hurt more when you pull up your knee?); a kidney stone, kidney or Urinary Track infection, (are you experiencing frequent urination, pain when urinating, a temperature?).

You need to go see a Doctor and have it checked out.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Ongoing left groin and leg pain [ 7 Answers ]

I have pain in the left groin area that moves up and down between my left mid-shin, across the top of my left thigh and into the left groin. It has been checked several times over time and now I am having a real problem. In the prone position, I have relatively good movemnet of legs etc, I cannot...

Left groin & down the left leg pain, Hysterectomy didn't work [ 6 Answers ]

I had fibroids and cysts in my left ovaries. Since I had severe pain in the lower left stomach, groin and all the way down on my left leg. The pain is only prominent when I lie down. I am fine during the day, but when I lie down the pain is intense. It looks like one nerve or something. The Doctor...

Pain in left groin area [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, first time user here. I am 41, have had a hysterectomy 4 years ago, been having a lot of pain in left groin area. Have had mri, x-ray, ultrasound, and they cannot find anything. At first they thought it was my gallbladder, but to no avail, it was fine. Where do I go from here? Major drugs...

Left groin pulsing pain [ 1 Answers ]

I have had a sporadic pulsing pain in my left groin going several inches down into my leg on and off for a few months now. It is not hugely painful but worrying nonetheless. Any ideas? I don't think there is an ovulation connection.

Pain in lower left groin [ 1 Answers ]

Hello everyone I am 22 years old and have never had a regular period. I can't even remember the last time I had a natural period. But my concern at this moment is that I have a pain on my lower left groin area that I have had for about 2 months now and it seems to be getting worse. Its kindof...

View more questions Search