Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Tahlia86 Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Mar 11, 2008, 03:40 AM
    Of Mice and Men. Book and Film
    Hey, I need some help with my work. We're doing a film and book comparison at school for the film and book "Of Mice and Men". The film the class has seen is the one from the 1990's.

I need to know what was an important scene left out of the film that was in the book. I can't remember any important scenes that were left out just a few minor ones.

Any help would be great
    nicki143 Posts: 187, Reputation: 22

Mar 11, 2008, 05:39 AM
    Cannot answer homework questions
    Tahlia86 Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Mar 11, 2008, 10:29 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by nicki143
    cannot answer homework questions
    But "which scenes are missing from the film" is not the question. The question is "what themes from the book weren't highlighted by the film-makers?" If I knew what the missing scenes were it would help me with that question

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Mice! [ 26 Answers ]

Okay folks, I know someone has an answer to this. I am having a problem with mice. They scare the bejezuz out of me. I can handle most anything, but they are fast and they have tails!! :eek: I have a two story house on a slab, all my food is in storage containers, house is always clean. I have...

Forgotten title of book/film [ 4 Answers ]

There is a book and film about a true story of a man who was institutionalized because of a physical disability who met up with another patient who was believed only to make noises, but the man could quite clearly understand what he was saying and interpreted all that he said for people. I think...

Mice [ 6 Answers ]

What is the best method of getting rid of house mice apart from killing them?

Mice [ 1 Answers ]

What is the best method of getting rid of house mice apart from killing them?

View more questions Search