Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jasmine_rezzag Posts: 191, Reputation: 10

Mar 11, 2008, 02:17 AM
    He is extremely handsome,but.
    :confused: :( my boyfriend is extremely handsome,good-looking... all my friends and my colleagues told me he can not be a one-woman man.I am extremely worried,what to do?but he is really nice,a real gentleman... and we have the same feeling for each other,and we are going to get married!
    KalFour Posts: 332, Reputation: 46

Mar 11, 2008, 03:14 AM
    So what exactly is the problem?
    You think that just because he's good-looking he might cheat on you? Has he done so in the past? Can you give us a bit more information?

Kal
    HistorianChick Posts: 2,556, Reputation: 825
    Ultra Member

Mar 11, 2008, 12:48 PM
    Darlin, the question isn't is he the kind of person who would cheat on you, but rather, why don't you trust him? A relationship will not work without mutual trust.

Has he given you a reason not to trust him? Has he had a history of cheating?

Maybe the issue here isn't his inability or ability to be faithful, but your inability or ability to trust him.

Just because a guy is drop-dead-gorgeous-Christian-Bale-look-alike doesn't mean that he's going to cheat. You may have just found yourself a diamond in the rough.

Bottom line: Trust without reservation if he has shown himself to be trustworthy. And expect the same treatment from him. You have to have trust and communication in order for your relationship to be successful. :)

Good luck hon!
    JBeaucaire Posts: 5,426, Reputation: 997
    Software Expert

Mar 11, 2008, 06:06 PM
    Side thought... if there's nothing wrong in your relationship, why are you hanging out with and accepting counsel from these "friends"? They sound like real losers if this them stressing you out over nothing more than their opinion of handsome men.

Mar 11, 2008, 07:52 PM
    As I said that he is really a nice guy,nice to friends,family... and never cheat a woman,my best friends is his cousin,my classmate of senior high school is his sister,my auntie is his auntie as well... we have big related relationship!And all people who known him said he is a nice guy which is also the impression he gave me when we met each other at the first time,and which is also the reason why I like him... I know trust is very important for a relationship,but I still feel scared, I am scared cause I feel I can't control myself,I am afraid I am too crazy for him...

Mar 11, 2008, 08:24 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by jasmine_rezzag
    As i said that he is really a nice guy,nice to friends,family......and never cheat a woman,my best friends is his cousin,my classmate of senior high school is his sister,my auntie is his auntie as well..........we have big related relationship!And all people who known him said he is a nice guy which is also the impression he gave me when we met each other at the first time,and which is also the reason why i like him......I know trust is very important for a relationship,but i still feel scared, i am scared cause i feel i can't control myself,i am afraid i am too crazy for him.......
    He sounds like a great guy! I don't see what the problem is. Sounds like a fantastic guy. Best to calm down and enjoy being with him. If he so nice, and you're a good couple, I don't think he'd be likely to cheat. But you have to let yourself trust him, otherwise your fears might stop the relationship from developing the way you'd like it to.
    When you say you have the same auntie... you're only related by marriage, right?

Mar 11, 2008, 08:43 PM
    I know trust is extremely important,I would like to trust him cause I hope everything is fine with us!
    But another problem is that we work in different city,and I have more spare time than him,is it wrong if it is always me who go there to see him?My work time is from Monday to Friday,his is from Monday to Saturday,and his job is more busy and complicated than mine,I don't want him to be too tired on Monday morning,so I always would like to go there to see him,but my friends said I am totally wrong for that,cause I am woman,he should come to see me not me go there to see him.Is that right?Should I pay attention to that?Should I care for that?

Mar 11, 2008, 09:05 PM
    It doesn't matter who's going to see who as long as you're both involved in the relationship and care about each other. Gender should hardly matter when it comes to visiting. I'd ignore what your friends say about your relationship. Maybe they're jealous of your good-looking boyfriend. Maybe they're voicing their own insecurities about relationships. But I wouldn't let them make you worry about yours.
    KD33 Posts: 48, Reputation: 1

Mar 11, 2008, 10:18 PM
    What I would do it be cautious at first but don't make it obvious, and give him a chance.. trust him. Then don't believe him when you see that it's not worth it,

Mar 11, 2008, 10:45 PM
    I feel so happy to get advise from you guys,THANK YOU! I am planning to see him on this Saturday,and can't wait!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Emami Fair and Handsome Cream for men [ 14 Answers ]

Hi I'm a black male looking for the safest method of lightening my complexion. I'm not sure which product works and has minor/no side effects. I also came across this product called Emami Fair and Handsome Cream for men. I want to know if any black dudes used it because I looked 4 reviews and thry...

EXTREMELY old B/W masterpiece [ 4 Answers ]

I only know one small scene that keeps coming up in documentaries about the history of cinema. It is some sort of an "underground orgy". I thought it could be Griffith's INTOLERANCE, but I watched it and although it resembles it that's not it. It might be one of his other films I don't know. So do...

Gain some weight to look handsome [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I am 21 years old. I am thin. I feel like my body structure is not so good. And, it is because of Of my skinny body. My biceps and triceps are small. My face looks bony. I am 5 ft and 7 inches tall. I want to gain some weight. What should I do for this this? I feel odd to go for the...

Left by handsome greek [ 1 Answers ]

Hi - my greek boyfriend left me with a child.My son birth certificate is romanian.I have father declaration made in front of a public notary that he is the father of my son, so there is no doubt about paternity.Greek embassy don't want to recognize the paper and they ask to bring father.What else...

View more questions Search