Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Nitinvashistha17 Posts: 2, Reputation: -1

Mar 10, 2008, 11:17 PM
    Reference books for ICWAI Inter Stage II
    Hello,

I have cleared my ICWAI Inter Stage I.. and I have to give my Stage II Exam in June'08... My subjects are 1. Company Accounts.. 2. Quantitative methods.. 3. Performance Management.. 4.Auditing...

Please guide me for the reference books,, by which help I can study easily at home without any coaching and classes...
    sachinkundaliya Posts: 8, Reputation: 0

Mar 11, 2008, 01:03 AM
    What You have to do is only,
    1) take coaching classes from Praveen Sharma.
    2) Costing- Sanjay Agrawal
    3) Both of the provides Book Facilities written by both of them.
    4) quantative management is tuited by...
    jrk90210us Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 7, 2008, 12:12 PM
    Comment on sachinkundaliya's post
    Perfect
    sandeepnk37 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 4, 2011, 08:45 AM
    Myself sandeep kharbanda I am taking admission in icwa I don't know weather I can do it or no but I want to do it I love my mother and my father is not earning I want to be successful in life for that I have to complete this course I am from pune I want to be successful I will do it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

1 Stage Electric Unit Wired to 2 Stage Thermostat [ 3 Answers ]

I bought my house from a realtor who bought it to flip back in March of 2006. I believe the realtor had the HVAC unit replaced (inside and outside). The unit inside is a Goodman A32-05 1 Stage Electric (unless I'm just not reading things right... ) The thermostat is a Honeywell T8411R (which...

Hvac1000: Or ing stage relays (multi-stage stats to single stage) [ 1 Answers ]

Would you agree that you can and should OR the outputs of say a 2 stage heating stat to make it a single stage? OR means connect the outputs together. Example: Connect W and W2 to create a single stage stat. I'm under the impression that either W1 or W2 is activated and not both and that this...

Changing 2 stage manual thermostat to 1 stage programmable [ 3 Answers ]

All wires match up except the RED wire (previously connected to "R") and the blue wire (previously connected to "C") on an manual white-rodgers thermostat (type 1f58w-58 2 stage heat/cool). On the programmable white-rodgers thermostat (type 1f78-151 single stage) I only have one open terminal and...

White rogers thermostat 2 stage heat 1 stage cool [ 6 Answers ]

Anyonw know how to hook this up with a dpdt relay There is 5 wires , outdoor heat for stage 1 heat , propane gas for stage 2 hear Thanks For any help :confused:

White rogers thermostat 2 stage heat 1 stage cool [ 1 Answers ]

What is the right wiring to hook the WHITE ROGERS 80 SERIES thermostat up ( 1F82-261)? I have a outdoor wood burner dlowing hear to a exchanger in the ducts , and I have propand gas as a back up sorce The furnace is a coleman evecon ( 94 model) with ac (up draft) I think I had the wiring...

View more questions Search