Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    happy711 Posts: 215, Reputation: 4

Mar 10, 2008, 03:48 PM
    Tight Skirt, Bus Stop
    One day, at a bus stop there was a girl who was wearing a skintight miniskirt. When the bus arrived and it was her turn to get on, she realized that her skirt was so tight she couldn't get her foot high enough to reach to step.
    Thinking it would give her enough slack to raise her leg, she reached back and unzipped her skirt a little. She still could not reach the step. Embarrassed, she reached back once again to unzip it a little more. Still, she couldn't reach the step.

So, with her skirt zipper halfway down, she reached back and unzipped her skirt all the way. Thinking that she could get on the step now, she lifted her leg only to realize that she still couldn't reach the step.

So, seeing how embarrassed the girl was, the man standing behind her put his hands around her waist and lifted her up on to the first step of the bus. The girl turned around furiously and said, "How dare you touch my body that way, I don't even know you!"

Shocked, the man says, "Well, ma'am, after you reached around and unzipped my fly three times, I kinda figured that we were friends."
    smearcase Posts: 2,392, Reputation: 316
    Ultra Member

Mar 10, 2008, 04:55 PM
    Good job!!
    Scottish2008 Posts: 501, Reputation: 32

Mar 11, 2008, 04:15 AM
    Lmao. Nice one. Lmao
    the1unv Posts: 285, Reputation: 31

Mar 20, 2008, 10:36 PM
    LOL friends my butt... I would take three times as a proposal.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

She moved out in attempt to skirt eviction laws. [ 1 Answers ]

My girlfriend and I lived together for over a year in an apartment. The lease of the apartment was only in her name. On Nov. 29 this year she comes to me and says, "I don't want to be with you anymore". We of course have an agruement, she leaves for the weekend to return on Dec 2nd when she...

Two old ladies at bus stop [ 1 Answers ]

Two older women are sitting on a bench waiting for a bus. The first lady takes out a cigarette and starts to smoke. A minute later it begins to rain, so she takes out a condom, cuts off the end, and carefully places it over the cigarette to shield it from the rain. The second lady looks at...

Rubber skirt dolls [ 1 Answers ]

I remember having these toys when I was little-late 80's or early 90's. They were dolls that had rubber skirts, and when you folded the skirt inward, the doll was hidden(I think?) Does anybody know what I'm talking about? Did they have a specific name? Please help:)

Sewing a 1/2 sacle skirt from muslin fabric [ 1 Answers ]

I am a student @ George Brown college, my teacher ha asked me to make a 1/2 scale skirt from muslin fabric as a sample. Does anyone know how to make this or send me detailed instruction.

Looking for a particular skirt [ 1 Answers ]

I recently saw a girl in a club with an adorable skirt on and really wanted to know where I could find something similar. It was 3 quarters length, very ruffly and sortof filmy, and pink. It had a hem that was completely uneven and created by ruffles of different lenghths to sort of make it...

View more questions Search