Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rainemcfadden Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 10, 2008, 03:32 PM
    Self introduction letter for new sales manager for a hotel
    Please send me an example to introduce myself (via emai) as a new sales manager for a hotel.
    salesbelle Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 29, 2009, 07:26 AM
    Hi Mcfadden,

Did you find an introduction letter? I would appreciate any help you can send my way.

Thank you,
    Belle

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Introduction Letter [ 3 Answers ]

Hi. Could you please help me to draft intorduction letter for the food menu card?

Letter of introduction [ 1 Answers ]

I want to write a letter of introduction for my new catering business. I have keyed in on certain businesses that often have catered events, and I want to introduce my business to them for their future events. Can you show me how to write this letter?

Letter to Hotel requesting to review price [ 1 Answers ]

I would like to write a letter to the GM of the hotel explaining that their sales team are not responsive for a regular stay client but keep sticking to their sales pitch. I am not sure how to start the letter and end it off. Thanks

Introduction letter [ 2 Answers ]

Hi everyone I need a good exampel for an introduction letter can u friends help me with that :( Thanks

Cover Letter for Construction Manager [ 0 Answers ]

Hi all, I am having a little trouble putting together the conclusion for my cover letter. I am applying for a job as a Quarry Manager and I want to write about my career aspirations but can't find the polite way of saying that I want an interesting job with good money. Can anyone help me out? ...

View more questions Search