Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    celyn Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Mar 10, 2008, 03:19 PM
    Don't know what to expect
    Help, I've been trying for 3 years to get pregnant. I have been married for 4 yrs and we are defo ready for a baby... I've been to see my doctor and he took 3 lots of blood tests of me,anyway its been a week and the doctors phoned today to see if I can book in for another test in a month, I ask if everything was okay and she said yes or fertility is fine just something else as shown up but nothing to worry about! But I am worryed I've got to went a month for the doctor to tell me and I don't even know what he was testing:confused: for so I could look it up. Can anyone help ,if there is anyone that know what type of blood tests do they carry out so I've got some idea?
    justcurious55 Posts: 4,360, Reputation: 790
    Ultra Member

Mar 10, 2008, 11:37 PM
    There's lots of things they can test for in blood. If you really want to know (I would) call your doctor back and make him tell you what he was testing for. There's no reason he shouldn't tell you

Mar 11, 2008, 11:22 AM
    I have tried that today, they have told me to phone bck 2mo! Thanks for reply
    mjl Posts: 486, Reputation: 26

Mar 11, 2008, 11:34 AM
    3 months is not a long time to be trying to get pregnant. It takes most average couples 6 months to a year to get gregnant. I'm sure you have nothing to worry about. It could be the stress of thinking you have something wrong that could be effecting it.

I suggest reading the book Taking Charge Of Your Fertility. It teaches you to accuratly know when you are ovulating so you know when the best time is to have sex. It is very informative. I've read it, and learned so much I had no idea about.

Mar 11, 2008, 03:06 PM
    Its been 3 years not three months!
    Handyman2007 Posts: 988, Reputation: 73

Jan 6, 2012, 07:28 PM
    You are "defo" ready for a baby? "DEFO"... you aren't ready.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What should I expect? [ 6 Answers ]

What should I expect in midle schol?

What to expect? [ 4 Answers ]

Continuing on the same subject, paternity has been confirmed by both me and her ( being the mother). Do I still need to take a DNA test here in Montana? That is beside the point, the situation is that guardianship has been established with her aunt in a nother town. Guardianship was established...

What to expect? [ 12 Answers ]

Hey guys! My first prenatal appointment is this Friday and I will be 6 weeks and 3 days! Can anyone give me some insight on what to expect, what sort of questions will be asked, what will take place, blah de blah de blah. I was also wondering if they will perform a transvaginal ultrasound? ...

What To Expect? [ 4 Answers ]

Can Your Be At All The Airports If You Been Accused Of Using Some One Else Name To Get A Credit Card, And Also Use The Credit Card?

What should I expect [ 3 Answers ]

I live in Wyoming and just told my husband that I wanted to file for a divorce. We have a 14 month old son and I don't want him to get custody. My husband is an over the road truck driver and wants to buy his own big rig so I know that he is not going to get a place of his own to live in with our...

View more questions Search