Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ocean111 Posts: 14, Reputation: 2

Apr 25, 2008, 01:05 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by nikkicute
    Ok I'm calling her out.
    The ebay seller I bought from is filipinagoddess.
    You think her creams have HQ in them?

It reads in her description her products are
    manufactured by SGC, supplier to 85% of Philippine dermatologists.

A Filipino - Swiss company, SGC adheres to the BABTAC (British Association of Beauty Therapy and Cosmetology) standards of professional services, strictly implementing quality, hygienic standards and procedures.

What about SouthGain do you think their products are HQ free?
    Hi Nikkicute,

I bought mine from the same seller on eBay. I'm using the last round of the 1 month treatment (3 hand & bod bleaching lotion and 3 black soaps with 3 facial bleaching cream) I bought.

I don't really like the result. My skin pills like crazy! And the colour is not what I can call a lighter colour to what I had before - is tann like colour.

I don't no whether to keep using it, cause most part of my body has pilled, or to bin the dam thing, + I am scared of spoiling my whole body to this cream. From what I can see, my body was actually lighter than when I started using the cream, which is more scary for me :eek:

In Summary I think is making my skin dark instead of lightening it:mad: I am an african lady with normal brown colour skin.

I wonder how yours is going.:rolleyes: Please share your experience

Has anyone else use this products?
    nikkicute Posts: 733, Reputation: 35

Apr 25, 2008, 02:03 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by ocean111
    Hi Nikkicute,

I bought mine from the same seller on ebay. I'm using the last round of the 1 month treatment (3 hand & bod bleaching lotion and 3 black soaps with 3 facial bleaching cream) I bought.

I don't really like the result. My skin pills like crazy!! and the colour is not what I can call a lighter colour to what I had before - is tann like colour.

I don't no whether to keep using it, cause most part of my body has pilled, or to bin the dam thing, + I am scared of spoiling my whole body to this cream. From what I can see, my body was actually lighter than when I started using the cream, which is more scary for me :eek:

In Summary I think is making my skin dark instead of lightening it:mad: I am an african lady with normal brown colour skin.

I wonder how yours is going.:rolleyes: Please share your experience

Has anyone else use this products?
    My skin is doing well with these products.
    I bought the Papaya Soap and the Whitening Cream.

The first couple of times I used the soap
    It made my face really tight and it started to
    Peel a little, nothing big that someone else would
    Notice but after that it was fine and my face starting lightening.

I'm doing great with these products they are working for me.

Maybe the products are too strong for you, if your getting darker you should stop. Not all products work for all people.
    jammixmaster Posts: 282, Reputation: 15

Apr 25, 2008, 09:00 PM
    Wow, I ask one question and I get a slew of different answers, some non-related lol, thanks guys for all your input
    leeros Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 24, 2008, 03:37 AM
    Is belo essential whitening products really effective?

Jun 24, 2008, 07:06 AM
    Not from my experience but I only used it for a few weeks. I stopped using it for the main reason that I did not want to start my depig process before I had surgeries on my nose, lips, cheeks and eyelids (the surgeries are to change my facial structure in order to fit my new skin tone when I do depig. As I am african american, I have african american features, such as a larger nose, full lips, low cheek bones, etc. And since I want to have a white skin tone I need the surgery in order to get features that fit the new tone). But anyway, for me Viki Belo didn't work but as I said, I only used it for a few weeks.
    MAHARANI Posts: 800, Reputation: 39

Jun 29, 2008, 05:37 AM
    jammixmaster,

I hope you don't mind me asking but You mentioned on another post that you have a large circle of friends on campus, so have you told them about the surgery and if so what have they said ?

Jun 29, 2008, 12:24 PM
    I've only told my VERY CLOSE circle of friends, the ones I've known the longest, which is only about 5 or 6 people. Also, my close friends from high school figured it out, I didn't tell them but somehow they figured it out that I wasn't happy being African American and want to completely depigment. I don't know how though. The weird thing is, surprisingly, none of them thought any less of me. They were actually 100% OK with it. They told me that its my body and if changing it that drastically will make me happy then I should do it, after I've considered all of my options. But the rest of my college friends have no clue, most of them except my really close ones I prob won't see after graduation anyway.

Jun 29, 2008, 06:35 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by jammixmaster
    I've only told my VERY CLOSE circle of friends, the ones I've known the longest, which is only about 5 or 6 people. Also, my close friends from high school figured it out, I didn't tell them but somehow they figured it out that I wasn't happy being African American and want to completely depigment. I don't know how though. The weird thing is, surprisingly, none of them thought any less of me. They were actually 100% OK with it. They told me that its my body and if changing it that drastically will make me happy then I should do it, after I've considered all of my options. But the rest of my college friends have no clue, most of them except my really close ones I prob wont see after graduation anyway.
    Are those friends white or black?
    MAHARANI Posts: 800, Reputation: 39

Jul 6, 2008, 11:54 AM
    jammixmaster,

You are very lucky to have friends that are understanding of your goals. It's hard to find really true friends who will not sit in judgement. I truly wish you the very best for your surgery and your future happiness. We are all entitled to strive for our dreams even if others don't fully understand our reasons.
    skingovernment Posts: 48, Reputation: 1

Jul 6, 2008, 02:31 PM
    jammixmaster,

What type of surgery are you going to have?

Jul 6, 2008, 04:50 PM
    TO NIKKICUTE: mainly white friends, those are who I prefer to hang around, seeing as most of the young population of African Americans tend to be... on the wrong path in life.

To Skingovernment: I'm going to get a rhinoplasty (nose job), my cheek bones raised, permanent eye liner, my lips thinned and a forehead life and a face lift.

To MAHARANI: Thank you very much
    skingovernment Posts: 48, Reputation: 1

Jul 6, 2008, 05:47 PM
    jammixmaster, wow. A face lift? Aren't you a bit young to have one? But good luck though on your surgeries and depigmenting. Hope all goes well. Let us know how it went. :)

Jul 7, 2008, 11:44 PM
    TO NIKKICUTE: mainly white friends, those are who i prefer to hang around, seeing as most of the young population of African Americans tend to be......on the wrong path in life.
    I'll have to disagree with that statement but your
    Entitled to your opinion.

Wow, I hope you have a job that pays well, those
    Surgeries are EXPENSIVE!

I heard Florida is not a good state to get plastic
    Surgery, to many wannabe's taking a weekend
    Course and then calling themselves plastic
    Surgeons.

Ever watch those Extreme Makeover shows?
    nikki1000 Posts: 98, Reputation: 3

Jul 16, 2008, 10:48 AM
    Sothgain on eBay isn't up yet they are away on a buying trip I was going to try them first

Has anyone ordered from asianskincare on eBay? I have a patch of hyperpigmentation I want to get rid of on the body they are the only site I have seen do the kligmans formula does anyone know of any other sellers?

Jul 16, 2008, 01:52 PM
    I do have a good paying "job". I'm a real estate investor. I usually make around $20,000 a month, depending on the market. Anyway, I'm not too young for a face lift. I need one to soothe my skin for the new skin tone. I know surgeries are expensive but I can swing it. And I'm only going to move to Florida.. I'm getting my surgeries done in New York.
    jeeeee Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 17, 2008, 08:50 PM
    Hi girls, I think I've come to the right place to ask my question regarding these whitening products. Thanks god.

I'm a chinese girl and I used to have light skin, but a months ago I worked at a festival where I was exposed to the sun for 2 days and my body got tanned really bad. I guess I didn't put enough of sunscreen at the time. I was so regretted.

Anyway, back to my concern... I was reading all your comments about the whitening products from Dr. Belo and also DIANA STALDER. (labeled/unlabeled) I also did some searches at eBay.

So here I found 3 sellers as follow:
    1. fanio1982 - She sells:
    Original Vicki BELO ESSENTIALS Skin Whitening BLUE SET/PINK SET
    - DIANA STALDER Skin Whitening Sensitive Skin Set

2. filipinagoddess
    3. flawlessforever

However I tried to search for CelebritySkincare but I couldn't locate any seller with this ID.

I want to know if you guys recommend me to buy from fanio1982 since she has the DIANA STALDER labeled products? (Hydroquinone not listed as ingredient)

And to those of you who bought the unlabeled products, do those work out for you still? And to nikki, did that 10g cream still work out for you or you would need to buy more since it's so little?

I really need some advices since I really want to get back to lighter skin.

Thanks

Jul 18, 2008, 07:13 AM
    Nikki here.
    I bought the unlabeled from seller filipinagoddess,
    Along with the Kojic Acid soap.

Great soap (strong soap), had to back off a day or
    Two because it made my face a little sore, but I
    Continued to use the cream everyday.

Using the soap with the cream although only 10g
    Worked well and lasted. I lighted up and still had a lot of the cream left in the jar.

I really didn't think it would last, now I only used it
    On my face, not my neck or any other part of my
    Body, so it will last if you use it for facial lightening
    Only.
    sassyT Posts: 184, Reputation: 7

Jul 18, 2008, 09:26 AM
    I do have a good paying "job". I'm a real estate investor. I usually make around $20,000 a month, depending on the market. Anyway, i'm not too young for a face lift. I need one to soothe my skin for the new skin tone. I know surgeries are expensive but I can swing it. And i'm only going to move to florida..i'm getting my surgeries done in New York.
    Be careful you don't end up looking like Michael jackson
    Missj28 Posts: 75, Reputation: 2

Jul 18, 2008, 11:26 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by nikkicute
    Nikki here.
    I bought the unlabeled from seller filipinagoddess,
    along with the Kojic Acid soap.

Great soap (strong soap), had to back off a day or
    two because it made my face a little sore, but I
    continued to use the cream everyday.

Using the soap with the cream although only 10g
    worked well and lasted. I lighted up and still had a lot of the cream left in the jar.

I really didn't think it would last, now I only used it
    on my face, not my neck or any other part of my
    body, so it will last if you use it for facial lightening
    only.
    Hi nikki, I've been looking for that Kojic Acid all day. Does she have a website you can buy it at?

Jul 18, 2008, 11:40 AM
    Filipinagoddess is an eBay seller.
    You can purchase her Kojic Acid soap there.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

The Pursuit for whitening products that DO work [ 70 Answers ]

Hey everyone! I have been on the pursuit for beautiful fair skin. Not porcelain white but even tone, freckle free skin. So, if you have tried or are currently trying some products right now, do update us. NO FALSE TESTIMONIALS here. So lets go down to business. :)

Skin products whitening [ 2 Answers ]

Hi what product of lotion I used for whitening cause I have a lot of scars... how do ill remove and its not expensive... give me tip

Mixing skin whitening products [ 2 Answers ]

I just bought the godiva skin care product but was wondering what would happen if I was using that the whiteskin and makari products all at the same time? Does anyone know or would it just increase my chances of achieving an even skin tone? And I was wondering what makari products should I use to...

Vivki Belo whitening product? [ 1 Answers ]

Has anyone tried the Vicki Belo whitening product? does it work? if anyone has please respond to this.thanks;)

View more questions Search