Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lh5683 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Mar 10, 2008, 06:15 AM
    Husband just can't get it up
    Hi everyone
    Well I have been married for 5 yrs and my husband just can't seem to get it up
    He's been that way since I first met him please need some advise
    XxRoosterXx Posts: 44, Reputation: 9

Mar 10, 2008, 06:23 AM
    I would suggest that he see his doctor. It could be a medical condition or it could be mental. Maybe both. At any rate his doctor would be the one to help. Good luck.
    kp2171 Posts: 5,318, Reputation: 1612
    Uber Member

Mar 10, 2008, 10:29 AM
    What's his health? Mentally? Physically?

There are a TON of things that can come into play, as mentioned.

Is he physically fit? Active? Depressed? Stressed? Rested? Any meds? Drugs? Kids in the house? On and on and on...

Best advice is to have him talk to a med professional in person... though he can resist. Sexual health is important and being idle and unintersted isn't the same as being unable.

I don't have the same steel piercing hard ons that I had when 16 (those are wasted on the young) but you'd better believe I try to do all I can to ensure the best sexual experience I can. That means work on my part.

Exercise for fitness and self esteem, control of high blood pressure and depression (both of which I've had), reduction of stress, healthy sleep patterns, limiting drinking, mentally focusing on my partner and building sensual tension, etc...

So... what the deal? What's his history. There are a lot of things at play... some can be purely physical, some can be mental, can be both... but he should be at least willing to address the issue.

Even with this problem, is he giving in bed? Can he get you off orally? Do you feel a sensual connection, even though the physical has suffered?
    anette Posts: 24, Reputation: 5

Mar 11, 2008, 08:19 AM
    Take him for oral if u have never tried it... best luck

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My husband [ 2 Answers ]

Do I Have Right To Give Permission That My Husband Want To Marry Another Women?:(

Can a husband really do this? [ 2 Answers ]

My sister & her husband of 13 years were refinancing their home to take cash out to pay bills. At settlement, unbeknownst to her, my sister signed a quitclaim deed for $1 over to her husband, and of course all the settlement papers for the loan. When the check was dispensed only in her husband's...

I NEED my husband [ 20 Answers ]

I am lonely... my husband and I have been married for 1 1/2 years, but together for almost 9. He is a wonderful father and good provider, that's not the problem. I just feel as though we can not connect on an intimate level, I'm not talking about sex! When it comes to just simply having a...

For my husband [ 4 Answers ]

I don't know how to start. Do I just say I hate myself. I am a young mother of 2. I've been married for 1 1/2 and my insecurities are going to ruin us. I can't watch a movie without starting an argument with my husband. Its so sad. I'm not over weight. I'm actually pretty petite. It's having to...

About my husband [ 5 Answers ]

My husband says no for every thing.I asked his to take to the movie he says no.I asked him to take me to fun park.he says no.I wanted to join gym he says no.I wanted to go to US from company for that also he says no.I don't no what wrong with him.I think he doesn't love me any more.its just 5 month...

View more questions Search