Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    COOKIE MONSTER Posts: 589, Reputation: 56

Mar 10, 2008, 02:50 AM
    What stupid or funny things has your child done?
    Myson always does stupid things like I tell him not to stand on the sofa because he'll fall then what does he do throws his self off the sofa lol

Lol myson used to strain himself when he was filling his nappie and the other xmas [not the 1just gone but the 1 before] me and mymum and son was walking round smiths toy shop and he was breaking wind really loudlol mymum was pushing the trolly so I left her to push him lol everyone was looking at her as she kept saying to my son [loud enough for people in that section to hear] ''your asmelly boy'' and ''was that you'' he really did smell lol after we had got sum toys we headed to macdonalds we orderd food and I went to change myson think he had filled his nappie he was as clean as awhistle I put him in the high chair and gave him some fishfingers and was just about to drink mytea when he started straining himself he went from white to red in 3seconds lol he was making aterrible noise lol we were laughing so hard he kept this up for several minutes I couldn't eat myfood or drink mytea because every time I went to he would start again,he went quiet for afew minutes and I started drinking mytea and he started again I had afull mouthful of tea I started laughing and spat tea all over mymums face it was running down her nose her forehead drippin off her chin lol even she laughed it was so funi

Lol when myson was 6months old I got him awalker uno the ones they sit in and push themselves along with their legs well id just put all the washing on the maiden [clothes horse] I went to the loo and when I came out he had pulled the maiden on top of him and the walker and had my bra on top of his head I did take pictures lol I was so funi

What funi or stupid things has your child done??
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Mar 10, 2008, 04:23 AM
    I don't think that you are doing a good thing by encouraging him to act like this in public. He knows he is making you laugh and probably thinks he is quite clever. I would discourage him if I were you. He is developing a nasty habit which will carry through to his puberty, acting out to make people laugh in this way is not amusing.

Mar 10, 2008, 02:50 PM
    I don't laugh infrunt of him I shout at him for doing them things [thankyou very much] I only laugh thinking back at it
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Mar 10, 2008, 04:35 PM
    Cookie monster, do it whatever way you want but just don't give him the edge or he will be playing the fool forever.

Mar 11, 2008, 06:54 AM
    It wasn't his fault he was straining to go to the toilet he had constipation[EVERYBODY NO'S WHAT ITS LIKE TO BE BIT BUNGED UP] but not to serious he couldn't help it he wasn't being naughty by doing that he was 5 or 6 months old it was difficult for him to poo so what else could he do,yeah it was funni because of the 10 shades of white to red he went in afew seconds and the mad noise he would make
    We couldn't keep giving him serposatries or babylax all the time it wouldn't of been good for him and we were waiting for an appointment to see somebody about it. But it was funni
    mommy2three Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 14, 2008, 06:02 AM
    I don't think it is very amusing. Plus you keep changing your story how you didn't or did laugh at him how old he was. You should teach him some manners.

Mar 14, 2008, 12:39 PM
    He was about 6months old thank you very much how can you make ababy have manners?? And my bloody son has manners now,he's just turned 2 and old enough to speak he says please and thank you for everything he gets given or he doesn't get it and he says scuse me when he's broke wind so don't you dare comment on myson having no manners you try making ababy of 6months old have manners what could I do slap him round the head and tell him making noises while he's poohing is naughty?? can't shout at a 6month old baby for going to the toilet.if you haven't got astorey then don't bother posting

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Child Support - 2 child living at separate parents - 1 child turning 18 soon. [ 6 Answers ]

I will try not to make this too long but I went through a 3 year court battle with my ex with our 2 kids who are now 17 (Daughter) and 15 (Son). My son has been living with his dad since he was like 9 because I let him. Court battle was dropped due to judge thinking my ex was lying after 3 years...

This is how STUPID I am [ 35 Answers ]

Ok, here we go everyone... I just got off the phone from my exwife, she wanted to talk to me about something that had been bothering her for a few weeks ever since I told her my exgf knew that I had called my exwife to go off about how happy every should feel now that she had brokenup with me....

Name some stupid things that you have done after waking up in the morning [ 17 Answers ]

Name some stupid things you done after waking up in the morning. 1. Fixing My morning Coffee.After pouring the water into the machine and forgetting to put the pot back and turning it on. 2. Putting aluminum foil in the microwave by accident. 3. Open a phone bill and raising hell about...

View more questions Search