Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    NICKNAME Posts: 27, Reputation: 3

Mar 9, 2008, 11:33 PM
    Blue Screen
    Hello Guys.. This is my first post in this site . And I hope to keep helping and getting help from the others.

A lot of times when I start using my PC specially when I play some games like war craft frozen throne.. suddenly the system crash and blue screen appear... I don`t know why! My PC is new and has good configuration. Any help will be good for me so much ?
    charlotte234s Posts: 1,903, Reputation: 143
    Ultra Member

Mar 10, 2008, 12:07 AM
    Perhaps your CPU is overloaded running those games if it doesn't have much RAM?

Mar 10, 2008, 12:43 AM
    I have 4 giga rams - win XP SP2 - intel Quad Proccessor - gigabyte GA-G33-DS3R

^_^ good ?
    Ultra Member

Mar 10, 2008, 12:46 AM
    Hm, should be... Is there any other specifications on the game box?

Mar 10, 2008, 01:07 AM
    Umm , I don`t see anything else... I forget to say I`ve Gforce 8600 gts vga card..,
    Ultra Member

Mar 10, 2008, 12:11 PM
    Well that should work, was there perhaps a problem with installation?

Mar 11, 2008, 03:28 AM
    The installation of windows is clear and successful,, but anyway thank you 4 help :)
    rpg219 Posts: 504, Reputation: 81

Mar 11, 2008, 03:45 AM
    Beginners Guides: Crash Recovery & The Blue Screen of Death - PCSTATS.com

Ran across this for you... hope it helps and informs some

Mar 11, 2008, 05:14 AM
    I`ll try with that... thank you so much

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Choosy Blue Screen [ 1 Answers ]

Hi Great New Year To All The Guys ! We started with a little difficulties some of us : my issue lies on installing wnidows XP on P5KPL-VM/S Asus M/B with 512MB DDR2, 80GB H.D and 2.8 Celeron Dual-Core... everything check out fine until when you get to a point where you agree to licence...

Blue screen [ 1 Answers ]

Sherryj- I have had a very very similar problem to yours. As soon as I opened the box to my computer it would not start. In face it took me sever start up / shut downs to even get to the blue screen, and then after I got to the blue screen I would restart the computer one more time and then it...

Blue Screen Help, I'm really stuck on this one [ 1 Answers ]

Hey all, I've started getting a blue screen of death today, over and over, only when I play the game World of Warcraft. I just reinstalled the game after a little hiatus, but also I just setup the net with a new ISP (Clearwire Internet). I have no trouble with anything else, I can play other...

Blue screen [ 5 Answers ]

I get a blue screen when trying to reload windows. The following messages apears: Ntfs.sys - address f8172781 base at f8123000, datestamp 41107eea I cannot re-load windows or get past the blue screen.

Blue screen [ 1 Answers ]

When I turned off my dell inspiron b130 it was fine when I turned back on it states bad checksum. I can not access start up but I have tried to reboot and all other possibilities without any success . Do you have any suggestions this is a new laptop only about 8 months old I have had a compaq for...

View more questions Search