Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    wzartv Posts: 402, Reputation: 21

Mar 9, 2008, 10:03 PM
    Looking for independent films or TV shows
    Hello,

WZAR Internet TV is an internet TV station based out of Boyertown, Pennsylvania.

We're looking to play independent films or TV shows that are either free of copyright or in the case where we may be granted the use of the copyrighted work for free.

We are looking for SERIOUS filmmakers, producers, and the like for content on our internet TV station that has been online since 2004. It's a great way to get your work known.

We're aware of public domain films. It has hard to come across newer work in that realm, however. Contact me if you are interested or know of any good sources.

Check out some similar questions!

Tax rate for independent contractors [ 4 Answers ]

I am starting a job as an independent contractor and would like to know how much I should put asaide for taxes.

Independent Contractor [ 6 Answers ]

I did a little searching around and found a few topics that touched on this, but my circumstances are a bit different than the topics I found. I just was obtained by a small web design company as an independent contractor, I've never done anything like this before, but it seems like a great gig...

How to become an independent share holder [ 2 Answers ]

Hello guys, I need to know how to become an independent share holder if there such a thing and how to about it in the market what should I expect and how do I start?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.