Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hwhittie Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 25, 2003, 03:23 PM
    Wedding Invitations
    I have a question about a friend of mine's wedding invitations. She has family from all over the world and is sending invitations to all of them. Knowing that some of them will be unable to attend due lack of time, money, etc... she is going to have a web cam at her wedding. Now does she place something about it on the invitations. Does she send out a separate invitation after she knows that every one got the first letting them know about the web cam, or does she send out an e-mail to all of those people on her guest list? Thanks. ;D
    MrsAdams Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

Aug 14, 2003, 12:58 AM
    Wedding Invitations
    Well, I personally would say to send an email about it.. because not everybody on her list is going to be internet users so what good is a web cam going to do them?
    Jodi Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Nov 1, 2003, 06:12 PM
    Wedding Invitations
    I say do both. Because although some are not internet users, I'm SURE some may be offended. How does she know one's internet habits. Anyway, I'm sure some not-internet users may try to make it to a computer. Send out the special invitations by mail.
    rrt69 Posts: 89, Reputation: 1

Jan 2, 2004, 05:18 PM
    Wedding Invitations
    I think it be a good ideal to put it on the invitations so the ones aren't there can be there in cyber space.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

About the wedding [ 3 Answers ]

I am getting merried on Saturday and I am trying to find some good songs that can be played at the reception. Is there anyone out there that can give me any names of songs. It can be any song. The group that is going to be there is a mix of young and old as me and the sonn to be are only 26, but on...

Wedding [ 5 Answers ]

I fiancé and I are planning our wedding which started to be a large affair.. However, with everyone’s lack of interest I would just rather elope. My family lives 3000 miles away and I’ve tried communicating by phone with what needs to be done but it just ends up in an argument. My mother is not as...

Wedding Etiquette [ 6 Answers ]

My sister's daughter is getting married soon. Sister is widowed and dating a guy (for several months). Sister wants Date to sit with her in the first pew (Sister will be walked down the aisle to sit in first pew). Daughter says it is her wedding and she does not want date to sit in the first pew...

Early invitations... [ 4 Answers ]

Okay, first let me say that our wedding is FAR from traditional. Classy, but all our own. My fiancé and I are having a destination wedding. The guest list consists of 30-32 people, who all happen to be family or part of the bridal party. My initial thought was to send out invitations now. They...

Wedding help [ 10 Answers ]

Hello! Could use some advice... we live in a rural area where it seems to be custom to asking neighbors (invited as guests) to help clean up the bride/groom's table, doing dishes, setting out food on buffet arranged tables, etc. My husband and I always argue every time I get one of these invites...

View more questions Search