Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    glloftis Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Mar 9, 2008, 08:16 PM
    My son will finish AU with 3 majors
    :D
    My son is 27 years old and will graduate Anderson University in Anderson Indiana next summer. His majors are computer science, physic, and math. He worked with my son-in-law in Houston, TX for five years prior to starting school doing environmental work air, soil and water (testing, injecting, and sampling). He and his wife would like to return to TX probably Austin. Where would be the best places for him to apply and for what positions? I am the proud father and want to help in any way I know how. I'm asking you guys. Thanks for taking time out of your busy schedules to read and assist in this matter.
    luvmylab Posts: 90, Reputation: 7

Mar 10, 2008, 06:34 AM
    What does your son what to do? He should apply for jobs that he is interested in. He should start apply for jobs 6 months or so before graduate. He also should be working with his college's Career Services.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I evict my son, girlfriend, and son from my home? [ 3 Answers ]

My wife and I currently have my son, girfriend and son living at our house. He is a recovering drug addict who still causes us trouble. He argues with us, me especially,and beats me up. Two weeks after open heart surgery, he threw me into a wall by pushing me in the chest. Just recently while I was...

I want to finish my divorce [ 2 Answers ]

I had left my wife in June and tried to serve her however she avoided my summons just so that she could save up for a attorney. So she did retain an Attorney and I did not. So she had me served... we went to court for the custody and child support of our children. Now she says she still owes her...

How can adopt my wife's son (my step son) [ 3 Answers ]

My wife's ex husband doesn't really take care of his son. He doesn't call or anything. The only thing that we get is approximately $45 every 2-3 weeks but that amount varies. I on the other hand have been providing everything for my wife's son even before we got married since her son was about 3...

It's not where you start, it's where you finish and I'm going to finish on top. [ 3 Answers ]

Can anyone help me find the name of the song and lyrics to the song that has the line... "It's not where you start, it's where you finish and I'm going to finish on top." It came from a show, possibly Barnum? Thanks David

Can't Finish [ 11 Answers ]

For a while my boyfriend has had trouble finishing, he says he just feels no sensation while we are having sex. The oether day when we were having sex he had trouble finishing again but he managed too. We just want to know if there are anyway to enhance the sensation or what can be done.

View more questions Search