Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    westlyfamily Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 9, 2008, 08:02 PM
    Dishwasher holding water
    My dishwasher started leaking water and now there is water sitting in the bottom. How can we fix this problem without having to buy a new dishwasher.
    nicki143 Posts: 187, Reputation: 22

Mar 10, 2008, 01:35 AM
    Mine was hoding water in the bottom it turned out to a blockage in the outlet pipe
    pasiria Posts: 161, Reputation: 29

Mar 10, 2008, 01:52 AM
    Mine too and it was a problem with the garbage disposal.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hot water heater as a holding tank for furnace [ 2 Answers ]

I frequently run out of hot water in the shower. I have a furnace that heats the water directly. My question is; Can I use a hot water heater as a holding tank, so I don't run out of hot water? If so what do I need to complete this task?

GE dishwasher is holding water. [ 1 Answers ]

GE diswasher is holding water,airline is open. What else do or can check to see if pump is working? If clogged can you poor drainoo in it to unclog it?

Whirlpool washing machine not filling up or holding water [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Whirlpool washing machine model # LSQ8243hQ0 that when I set the dial to run a load it does not fill up with water. I tried to fill it from an adjacent sink and it does not seem to be holding water either. Any ideas?

How to do you.S. Tax filling, I am holding H1, my wife and son are holding H4 [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I am holding H-1B, my wife and son are holding H4. I was here in US for 2 times in 2006, June 7 days and December 14 days, my wife and son came here in December and stayed with me till last week of Jan'07. I want to file my returns for 2006. I am still working here on h-1B. My family will...

Older dog having trouble holding water [ 1 Answers ]

Hi: I have an 11 year old black dog. (mutt) about 30lbs if I had to guess. She's my old pal of many years, but here latley she seems to have some trouble holding her water. She races to go out about every other hour now. So the solution is simple right? Take her out ever other hour! Well, its...

View more questions Search