Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    giovanni-gaez Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 9, 2008, 07:32 PM
    Can a us army reserve soldier be deported if he gets convicted with a felony
    If anyone can look into this matter I would be so thankful... I served the US Army Reserves but than I was convicted with a drug offense. I received an honorable discharge even though I was convicted with this drug offense. Now I'm trying to get back into the military. If anyone can give me an advise on how to go about rejoining the military after being a convicted felon, please write me back. Thanks and God bless... :)
    oneguyinohio Posts: 1,302, Reputation: 196
    Ultra Member

Mar 9, 2008, 07:44 PM
    Criminal History Waivers

Serious Criminal Misconduct Waivers

The above links might be helpful for you. They discuss a waiver option that may be available for felons to become elligible for enlistment. It is their decision, but it given the current needs for new people, it might work for you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is a Court Martial a Felony or Misdemeanor or Felony [ 6 Answers ]

Is a Court Martial a Felony or Misdemeanor or Felony. I see many questions on this topic... please post my input. A summary Court Martial is not a felony conviction period! There is nothing in the military to equate a Court Martial to a felony or misdemeanor conviction. The federal courts look...

How can I have someone deported [ 8 Answers ]

Can you have someone deported if they don't have a change of a status?

Reserve requirement [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone know how to solve for the reserve requirement?

Employment application: Have you ever been charged/ convicted of a Felony? [ 19 Answers ]

I have an 18 year old son who was charged with a Felony offense (arson) when he was 16, he was placed on Diversion ( like Juvenile probation) and in January of 2008 he can petition the court to have it expunged from his record since he hasn't been in any trouble since or even before that. My...

Ferderal reserve [ 1 Answers ]

What is the best way to stimulate the economy? I'm thinking by increasing the reserve requirement and increasing margin requirement but I'm not sure

View more questions Search