Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jodyloisbryson Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 9, 2008, 04:03 PM
    Cub cadet 1525 wheel cap removal?
    My question is concerning the removal of a cub cadet wheel cap. I have a slack front wheel and was going to take it off and have a tube put in, but I can't get the wheel cap. I don't want to break it. My cub cadet is a series 1525 lawn tractor any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks.
    MOWERMAN2468 Posts: 3,214, Reputation: 243
    Ultra Member

Mar 10, 2008, 03:11 PM
    If it is the small cap, just grab ahold of it and pull really hard with a little twist. If it is the larger style, use a pry bar and gently work your way around the perimeter.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Cub cadet steering wheel removal [ 3 Answers ]

I was wondering if any one knew how to remove a steering wheel from a 1200 cub cadet. We are having problems getting it off. Please help

Power take off removal for 123 cub cadet [ 1 Answers ]

How do you remove the power take off from a cub cadet 123 tractor?

Cub cadet 1800 [ 1 Answers ]

My cub cadet makes a noise in the transaxle when I am going up hill and stops moving it sounds like a grinding noise can anyone help?

Cub Cadet Wheel Removal [ 4 Answers ]

The rim on my Cub Cadet 1225 Garden Tractor is slightly bent, and I'd like to remove it and get a replacement. I've taken off a plastic hub cover, removed a bolt, and metal sleve, and it appears that is all that is holding it on. When I try to pull the wheel off, it still doesn't budge. Am I...

Cub Cadet 1200 [ 3 Answers ]

Hi guys it's me again! I recently traded around for an older Cub Cadet 1200, seems I over looked some problems but am happy over-all with my trade. My question is what does it mean when 1st starting the engine it smokes blue for a couple of minutes and then clears up. Valves? Rings? It...

View more questions Search