Mar 9, 2008, 03:07 PM
    Are these parents?
    Not for the fainthearted.

It is sad,makes me sick and mad too.
    http://www.parentsbehavingbadly.com/
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Mar 9, 2008, 03:25 PM
    I posted that site here when it had about a guy in my local news that tortured his girlfriends toddler to death when the mom left him babysit.
    People say it is no worse now than 5o years ago but just seeing a site like that makes me believe otherwise.
    heather83 Posts: 92, Reputation: 4

Mar 24, 2008, 10:33 PM
    It's a horrible and disturbing thought that parents can do this to their own children. It would be nice if people had to be licensed to breed.
    Synnen Posts: 7,927, Reputation: 2443
    Expert

Mar 24, 2008, 11:43 PM
    Amazingly, I've always said that about having a license to breed, too.

But no one will go along with the mandatory birth control that that would require.

Somehow Americans have it in their brains that it's their RIGHT to have kids, rather than a privilege.
    Let it Ride Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Mar 25, 2008, 01:56 AM
    God must be busy. Does he hear our prayers?
    No anger. Just,. deep sadness

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

More parents like this [ 2 Answers ]

DES MOINES, Iowa - Jane Hambleton has dubbed herself the "meanest mom on the planet." After finding alcohol in her son's car, she decided to sell the car and share her 19-year-old's misdeed with everyone — by placing an ad in the local newspaper. The ad reads: "OLDS 1999 Intrigue. Totally...

How do we get her parents to let us go out alone together? [ 8 Answers ]

We've talked about and found a soulution to my high sex drive. We love each other and don't know how to tell her mom. Its been four months and it seems quick and we know that but we want to stay together no matter what. Her mom won't let us go on dates or even hang out together. We got caught...

How to tell my parents. [ 2 Answers ]

So there is a possiblitly I could be prenate. I'm 15 and my boyfriend is 17. My parents are overprotective. They would kill me if they found out I was having sex, let alone being pregnant. I'm no going to tell them unless I'm 100% sure I am. But just in case, and suggestions on how to bring up the...

How to tell my parents? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi. I'm 16 and kind of like this guy who used to be my classmate. However, I' m now shifting to a new school. His parents know about me and like me, but I haven't told my parents yet. They got to know about us before and told me to break it off. They say it's not in our culture to date so I...

Parents [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I just wanted to say my parents are splitting up, and I'm finding it really hard! I have moved away to a dance college and I get phone calls off my dad telling me to stay instead of coming home at weekends! But when I do come home he doesn't even talk to me! He just shakes his head as I walk...

View more questions Search