Mar 9, 2008, 06:11 AM
    Just want to know.
    Is Hillary Clinton post-menopausal?

XenoSapien
    Chery Posts: 3,666, Reputation: 698
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Mar 9, 2008, 06:49 AM
    Hi Xeno.
    I am 57 yrs old and post-menopausal for the last 7 yrs. Mine came early - at 42..

But being post-menopausal, having mega-PMS, or just plain being a woman should not deter us from leading a country or trying to change things for the better (or worse by some opinions). I am not defending Hillary, nor anyone else here, just stating a fact. And.. if any country in this world is actually led by their voted politicians - if you get my meaning. A puppet is a puppet, no matter what sex.

But you can rest assured, we women can go through childbirth, can improvise and feed our children - doing whatever is necessary and then some (some things a man might be too proud to do) to survive. It is in our basic instinct to survive - no matter what. Just ask all the women in former Yugoslavia who were raped, beaten, and even killed. Those that survived did not collectiveley jump off a bridge to quall their shame - they go on with all means possible.

So, menses, menopause, PMS, yup they do have their influence on us, but so does everything emotional and physical in this world, and somehow we still keep on going - where some men would have shot themselves in the head by now.

It used to be OK to say ''behind every good man, their stands a woman''.

How about letting the little woman stand up front and see what happens - it might just surprise you.

Excuse miss-spelled words - I don't usually have time to spend spell-checking every post I answer to, but am sure you get my meaning.
    XenoSapien Posts: 627, Reputation: 42

Mar 9, 2008, 07:08 AM
    Well thought-out, intelligent, and a not at all expected response. I am pleasantly humbled :).

But I must say that the erratic behavior that comes with PMS is potentially dangerous in certain theatres. In a home with their husband/boyfriend, that's one thing. Having your finger hovering above a 'nuclear-button' is quite another.

I'm just curious that if she in fact is not post-menopausal, would it then be more risky to have a slightly exaggerated emotional response, as opposed to say, a practical one?

XenoSapien
    Chery Posts: 3,666, Reputation: 698
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Mar 9, 2008, 09:42 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by XenoSapien
    Well thought-out, intelligent, and a not at all expected response. I am pleasantly humbled :).

But I must say that the erratic behavior that comes with PMS is potentially dangerous in certain theatres. In a home with their husband/boyfriend, that's one thing. Having your finger hovering above a 'nuclear-button' is quite another.

I'm just curious that if she in fact is not post-menopausal, would it then be more risky to have a slightly exaggerated emotional response, as opposed to say, a practical one?

XenoSapien
    Dear, first thank for the kind rating and response.

Second, what about men and their hormones, sever-year itches, and urges to do something at one time to be blackmailed for? More vulnerable men who inadvertently became spies for the other side have been converted by women, than the other way around - think about it. I know more women who cheated and never got caught than men too.

So, I guess the human race has it's flaws and is not that perfectly predictable. The only thing we can do is hope that all goes well and educate the young and up-coming new politicians in hopes that this globe still has a chance with us on it.
    XenoSapien Posts: 627, Reputation: 42

Mar 9, 2008, 02:47 PM
    True with the "hormones, sever-year itches, and urges to do something at one time..." , so I guess my only response to that is compared to a female who has this experience once a month, it seems that the female on the whole would be more risky, where the male behavior is not potentially erratic once a month (unless they get like me when it's time to pay the bills :)).

But you're right, we all have our flaws and inconsistencies. And yes, educating the young through our mistakes of the past is our best hope in the long run.

XenoSapien
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Mar 9, 2008, 04:06 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by XenoSapien
    more risky to have a slightly exaggerated emotional response, as opposed to say, a practical one?

XenoSapien
    By Sherlock I think you have her described.
    Not sure I would say it is post meno though.
    BABRAM Posts: 561, Reputation: 145

Mar 9, 2008, 07:31 PM
    She's been out of sorts on several occasions. I don't really know how much of this has to do with hormonal imbalance, but I do question her temperament. The Clinton's thought the Democratic nomination would be a piece of cake, but now watches Obama blow out the candles.
    speechlesstx Posts: 1,111, Reputation: 284
    Ultra Member

Mar 10, 2008, 10:01 AM
    I don't believe your question is answered in her campaign website FAQ's, but you can always contact her and ask for yourself. If she is, it's possible that White House interns could be even even more vulnerable to her husband should she get elected. ;)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search