Purchase of Ultrasonic Water Flow Meter
    We want to purchase following instruments in India

Power Analyser
    Ultrasonic Water Flow Meter
    Pitot Tube
    Optical/Infrared Pyrometer

Check out some similar questions!

Air flow meter to map sensor conversion [ 2 Answers ]

Does anyone know how to convert a air flow meter to map sensor in a nissan skyline r32 rb20? [email protected] if you do

Faulty Water Meter? [ 12 Answers ]

I own a Condominium rentals unit that is occupied by a lady and her two kids. About 4 months ago the HOA installed individual water meters for each unit. The water bill for the complex is allocated by the water consumption of each unit. My bills have been running about $70/month compared to my home...

Water Meter [ 13 Answers ]

My water meter has been running up huge charges, and is twice - three times what it should be. Searched everywhere for leaks, but there are none. A guy told me that if we have air in the lines, this could cause our meter to false read. Now we do have air in the lines. You can hear it as it comes...

Sparks at the Water Meter [ 14 Answers ]

We had some plumbing work done today, which required the plumber to disconnect the water meter. As the plumber was re-connecting the meter, he noticed some sparking between the house-side pipe connection and the meter. What could cause this? Is it dangerous or will it cause problems such as pipe...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.