killerkenshin06 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 30, 2006, 10:45 PM
    Why am I thinking of this?
    Hey,
    Adadfadf
    PrettyLady Posts: 2,765, Reputation: 332
    -

Jan 31, 2006, 12:20 AM
    What are you thinking of? I see that you've edited your post. Don't be embarrass to post your comment, there's a lot of great people here that are willing to help you.
    fredg Posts: 4,926, Reputation: 674
    Ultra Member

Jan 31, 2006, 06:06 AM
    Hi,
    I'm with Pretty... please post your question. We will be happy to help in any way we can.
    blueiman Posts: 158, Reputation: 5

Jan 31, 2006, 06:28 AM
    I don't know why. Very carfully place you hand on the key board. That's it. Now move you fingers and press the correct keys. Practice makes perfect.
    alizeblu Posts: 174, Reputation: 8

Mar 5, 2007, 10:29 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by blueiman
    i dont know why. very carfully place you hand on the key board. thats it. now move you fingers and press the correct keys. practice makes perfect.
    Lol you're crazy blueiman. But they are right. If you want a question answered, just ask, trust me it'll make u feel so much better.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Can't stop thinking about my ex [ 20 Answers ]

I'd been going out with my girl for 2months, then one day she just turned around and said that she ' couldn't be bothered'. This was about 2 weeks ago. I tried my hardest, and did nothing wrong to her. This was my first serious relationship. Ever since we split, all I can think about is her, and it...

Employee way of thinking [ 4 Answers ]

I own a small business. I don't understand why some employees think the place can't run without them. I have terminated a few employees and every one of them have said that none of the customers will ever come back if they aren't there. I don't understand what their psychological make up is to make...

Thinking of leaving [ 9 Answers ]

Hi, to everyone here, I have read some the posts and answers and this site is great! Well, my post tonight is regarding my marriage.My husband and I have been married for 6 years with 3 children 14-5-2.Though we live a comfortable lifestyle, my marriage is not a good one... my husband is not home...

Critical thinking [ 12 Answers ]

What type of fallacy is this statement? We can recognize that athletes that participate in sports must be given special consideration within our grading system, or we can let the university sink into athletic oblivion. Thank you, Evelyn

Just thinking [ 4 Answers ]

My son is developmentally delayed. Since he got into Junior High, he has been getting into trouble. Mostly petty things. I'm considering home schooling him. I don't think he was ready for JH academically or emotionally. My questions have to do with how do I assess for myself where to start his...

View more questions Search